Reviews for Responsibility
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
Awww! These last two chapters were so sweet. Loved how the brothers are rallying around Daniel and giving him the support and foundation he's going to need. Thanks!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Such a great story. I really hope you write more. You are an excellent writer. Keep them coming. Thank you
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
Great story. Love the way you portray the closeness of the family. Keep writing,I'm sure you have plenty more story lines to do. You write so well. Thank you
Vinsmouse chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Good wrap-up, glad Allison has finally got herself together and is moving on.
PKatt19 chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Really enjoyed this, so glad you decided to put this story down. Keep writing!
may7fic chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
What a lovely epilogue. They both got the closure they needed. I loved when he called Allison "Darlin'"... that's so Daniel!

Congratulations on completing your first 7B47B fic posted here. I'm so glad you've boarded this train and am definitely looking forward to more from you :)
Willful Redhead chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Very nice! Thanks for sharing it with us all!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Just brilliant I love this story. You have Got the family so right. Love the scenes you create with them. Can't wait for the update. Thank you.
Vinsmouse chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Glad Ally is going to be getting the help she needs. Good chapter.
Vinsmouse chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
Getting back into his music, even just goofing around as he says should be helpful to Daniel. :)
Vinsmouse chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Good chapter, glad everybody is aware of what's going on.
may7fic chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
That was a sweet farewell. Looking forward to the epilogue :)
may7fic chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
It's so good to see everyone's pride in Daniel. I'm looking forward to seeing his encounter with Allison. His compassion for her is so heartwarming.
zekeschance chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
Love, love all the emotional angst. Great last two chapters.
may7fic chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
I'm so glad the deputy convinced Daniel to be taken home. I'm even gladder that Crane woke up for Daniel. That was a lovely moment between them - both hearbreaking and heartwarming. Gorgeous!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »