Reviews for Responsibility
sueturpen chapter 18 . 11/24/2016
Loved the story. Such a sweet and sad ending.
sueturpen chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
I love the tenderness that Crane gives to Daniel. Beautifully written.
sueturpen chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
The only hospital in Calaveras County is Mark Twain in San Andreas, about 20 miles from Murphys. The nearest County hospital is in Stockton, about 50 miles away.
sueturpen chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
Wow, how to make a mistake on both Adam's and Daniel's part. Sure hope they can mend this.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
Awww! These last two chapters were so sweet. Loved how the brothers are rallying around Daniel and giving him the support and foundation he's going to need. Thanks!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Such a great story. I really hope you write more. You are an excellent writer. Keep them coming. Thank you
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
Great story. Love the way you portray the closeness of the family. Keep writing,I'm sure you have plenty more story lines to do. You write so well. Thank you
Vinsmouse chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Good wrap-up, glad Allison has finally got herself together and is moving on.
PKatt19 chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Really enjoyed this, so glad you decided to put this story down. Keep writing!
may7fic chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
What a lovely epilogue. They both got the closure they needed. I loved when he called Allison "Darlin'"... that's so Daniel!

Congratulations on completing your first 7B47B fic posted here. I'm so glad you've boarded this train and am definitely looking forward to more from you :)
Willful Redhead chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Very nice! Thanks for sharing it with us all!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Just brilliant I love this story. You have Got the family so right. Love the scenes you create with them. Can't wait for the update. Thank you.
Vinsmouse chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Glad Ally is going to be getting the help she needs. Good chapter.
Vinsmouse chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
Getting back into his music, even just goofing around as he says should be helpful to Daniel. :)
Vinsmouse chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Good chapter, glad everybody is aware of what's going on.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »