Reviews for Pack Disasters
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was lovely and I really wish there was a continuation of the story!
tardis-blue-jay chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Here I am looking for a pre-winter soldier story and I happen upon this. And oh my god I'm glad I did even with this massive cliffhanger! Now first let me tell you I've never read the golden compass but because of this story I think I just might. You did a beautiful job of blending the daemon idea into the existing continuity. It was believable well utilized yet didn't take away from another story aspects (like Bucky's internal struggle) but rather complimented them. I'd love to see more, but I understand its been two years and I'm not here to egg you into updating or writting more. Don't get my wrong I'd love to read more of your work. But manly I just wanted to congratulate you on a well written story. Good job, I enjoyed it!
victoria666 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Please please please more 0_0 this was wonderful but now i wanna know what happens when they wake up!? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
tflover2.0 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wow! That's amazing! Are you going to do any more? Cause this is superb! I would love to read one set in the avenger movie, or in captain america two! If you aren't planning anything, can you tell me the site you got the prompt from so I can read more?!
redweave chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
You absolutely MUST write a sequel for this! I need to know how Steve reacts. I need to know how the daemon impact the events of the train incident and the winter soldier. I NEED you to keep writing this awesome crossover/blend. It's wonderful.
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Is this your version of Steve getting knocked out and waking up in 2012?
Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is really good! I love daemon stories. Please, please, please continue!
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh, this is just HEARTBREAKING. I think I'm in love with you :3
AmyBeckett chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Please continue this story. I'm on the edge of my seat here! I like this whole series; there should be more Steve/Bucky out there
oopsabird chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
PleasepleasepleasePleaseplea sepleasePleasepleaseplease tell me you're gonna finish this series cuz wow it's really good.
Anath Tsurugi chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Well, this is pretty much epic. Bucky's internal conflict is wonderfully gripping, along with the actual affects of that conflict. I certainly hope we'll get to see more follow ups. This pack series has been a fun little read thus far.