Reviews for Temporary Partnership
ibnatlovesit chapter 8 . 5/17
even though this was completed in 2012, I'm still leaving a review because I loved this fic! I adored all their snarky, witty conversations and had a great time reading this :)
4fan.ci chapter 8 . 5/15
Wow, a brave and thoughtful Draco. Never thought I would see it happen-Draco willing to give up his inheritance. You did a really great job keeping Draco true to character and giving a plausible reason for this relationship to begin. I liked Draco very much, and Hermione was perfect too. Terry Boot's comment, "I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner" made me laugh! Great job and an awesome story!
astharoshe chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
really great story. well done.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Awe for the confessions between Dramione. I'm glad it finally happened.

The friendship between Hermione/Terry was great.

Ugh for Pansy.

I'm glad that I was right about Dramione and Australia.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Oh my for Dramione! What a change between them!

I can't help but wonder if Draco would go with Hermione to find her parents (since Lucius' ultimatum had one option being Draco not allowed home again).
Colubrina chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
That was so sweet.
Lady Alice101 chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Fuckin beautiful
Wense chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Hahahahahahahaha! Gosh, pansy is such a twit! And dracos reaction to the marriage? Awesome. This is going to be good.
Inner Self chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
You know how to make a story flow. You know how to control the dialogue. It's just... the story has immature characters, and I cannot stand it. I know some elements would be enjoyable, roughly half, if I continue, or perhaps its just half the initial premises that I do not enjoy. Anyway, before I continue my search for the perfect fanfic for moi, I shall tell you my opinion:
1. I wish the potion Hermione was making was MORE believable. Hermione doesn't have to search for her parents right away. She just wants to begin her search A.S.A.P. How can someone so wreckless be Head Girl? Wolfsbane would be more believable b/c the chance is much greater that Slughorn would allow her to brew felix felicis OR even wolfsbane, but no one (I assume) wants more people than necessary to know that they are a werewolf. I guess I was dead set on the werewolf thing. That was the only reason I could think of for hermione to be dead set on turning her social life upside down.
2. Just put Ginny under a vow of silence. I mean, come on, Harry and Ron aren't even around to blab that the relationship is a sham.
If you retweak the story, please let me know. ;P No hard feelings?
Inner Self chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
I wish there was a way to bet money through the internet. I bet that Hermione is a werewolf.
katkeller1221 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Wait what? That's it? Come on now...
riskeybusiness chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
This is the first draco/hermione fanfic I have read and I have to say I sceptical at first but by gosh you have converted me. That was a cute, well-written story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. So thank you!
Shlayne chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Loved it!
Kim chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Such a cute story! Great job :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Hello! Just read your fic for the last couple of days. Okay... I teared up a bit at the end. Everything especially the last couple of chapters were beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Cannot believe how could you have come up with this. Thank you for an amusing fic! Your best one if you would ask me. LOVE IT TO DEATH AND WELL DONE :) - .com