Reviews for Plucked
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Wish you would finish it. Good story so far.
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Interesting. Are you going to update soon?
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Woah. There's a lot going on here. I enjoy where this is going, but maybe you could slow down just a teensy bit and explain things a bit more. That's my only critique.

Michael's really excited about being Tiny Tim. I've heard you're comin up to see the play after Christmas... See Luther's, Leon.
c3llar door chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Damn it a cliffhanger!
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Nice! I feel like you have Hank's character down nicely. Wu's too. Nick isn't the easiest character to write, and you have him very well. Update soon, Leon! I want to know more about Beatrice and Mia and their past!
Lozzimal chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oohh, this is good, I like it, a lot. Well written, well paced, well thought out too.
Pajaro Negro chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
It sounded like you wanted critique, so my main one is that you should watch how you balance OCs and canon characters. The most successful OC stories I have seen started out with more time for the canon characters (or equal time) and then gradually began to focus more on the OCs. Basically, you want to interest us with the Grimm side before it becomes too different.

I think you're doing okay, but it's close to being too much OC-only, so be careful with the balance in the future. You don't have to follow my advice or anything if you are just writing for yourself. I am just letting you know what I like as a reader.
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is a good start, Leon. One suggestion: Put a line break in between scenes. It's nothing major.

This is great! Can't wait for an update! :)