Reviews for Superhuman
Hannah1796 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Awesome:-)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Wow you should defiantly continue this story, it's great and it reminds me of the "Super Human" book series by Micheal Carroll.
TheDancingGurl99 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Hi! I really like this story and can't wait to see what happens next! Will they have to save the world? Please update soon! :)
maddie chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Please update! I really like it! :-):-D:-):-D:-):-D:-):-D:-):-D
maddie chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Ooooo... I like it! I know this to much to ask but do you think you could add a girl in the story named Madeleine Peet who has the power to fly...? Sorry. Flying has just always been a dream of mine. By the way if you do... give her strawberry blonde hair, steely blue eyes and be short and athletic and 12 years old. Sorry for being so bossyish. I just thought it would be cool if there was a secret club for super humans who were trying to stop whoever is going to be the evil one in the story and help the Duncan kids control their powers! I hope you like my idea! Please think about it!
Courageous Dreamer chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Please keep going! :)
Xx59shawtyangel95xX chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
hey, here's an idea!
Why don't you update so you won't loose readers/bore readers/make the readers wanna move on.
dude, seriously! update this!
you are a good writer who can complete this story!
REMEMBER THAT!
untoldhero's chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
This is awsome
best story ever chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Wow,gr8 story,pls update soon
paigemeable chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I usually don't read this kind of stuff (I find it kind of cheesy) but you seem to be one if the rare people that can make it work. So, keep up the good work.
Angela chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Yay! Thanks for updating! Can't wait for the next chapter. Love it! xD
BTRlover1122 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
OH MY GOD! THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I SO CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Okay, I'm done talking in CAPS now, but the story is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter. X, Breana
Reflections of Twilight chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I love how we know their powers before they do.

Update soon!
Luffles, Sunsets
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Interesting idea.
Angela chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Please please please post another chapter of this story! I like it a lot and I really hope you continue it ASAP! :)