Reviews for A Welcome Back to the Home He Left Behind
Still hate Jon. And think Rhaeghar is an idiot.
Jon is so unpleasant. I'd have liked to slap him.
daenerys and khal drogo 4ever chapter 25 . 10/22/2016
AARGHHHH! I'M BLUSHING SO HARD! This is too freaking good and pray you will not be abandoning this marvelous sent from god story. I l FREAKING LOVE EVERYTHING :)
The Sugarplum Hippie chapter 25 . 5/21/2016
I really hope you decide to continue this story. I really loved it and I'll be looking for an update...I love Elia and Rhaegar together but it feels like I'm the only one
Sigrid Martell chapter 25 . 1/23/2016
*blush* awwwww again, you are too kind. Great chappie btw, so happy for Elia x Rhaegar XD Thank you for writing such an amazing piece of heaven for us readers. Thank you!
charles123 chapter 25 . 1/20/2016
Welcome back!
It's nice to see that one of the best ASOIAF writers is writing again.
This chapter had many interesting moments; I find funny, that Stannis is being so emotional (displaying positive emotions) in the public unlike in canon. It seems that marriage with Ashara is good for him.
So you killed Baelish; I am half happy because I disliked him but half unhappy because he surely makes a plot interesting. It would be interesting to see how far he would go. And finally Rhaegar; is it me or is the guy 25% unhinged and 75% hypocrite? But Rhaegar was this way the entire story. Jon Arryn is the weird one in this chapter; he knew that his wife didn't love him, wasn't a virgin and is old enough to be his daughter but he is angry at her. If he was the same in canon - and as far as I know he was - I think I know where did Ned got his self righteousness.
I am hoping you're going to upgrade ASAP not only on this story but also on "Changed Circumstances".
charles123 chapter 17 . 1/20/2016
Welcome back!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Are you ok, beloved author?I'm kind of worried that something happened to one of my favorite authors
dmorgan chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
I love this story! More please! I check everyday to see if there has been an update and ive probably re-read it at least 4 times lol please post again!
revero123 chapter 24 . 4/16/2015
Will the greyjoy rebellion happen ? To soon to ask i think :D
Anyways great fanfic :)
Sigrid Martell chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Please update soon!
Sigrid Martell chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
I love the part when Prince Oberyn gave Rhaegar a piece of his mind! Totally Epic!
Sigrid Martell chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
;) Elia should have just left the swine! He is such an ass! And quite selfish too.
Sigrid Martell chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
HA! You tell him Elia! Go Elia! She is soooooooooooo AWESOME!
Sigrid Martell chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I love it! I have read the whole story and I just can't wait for more! Please update soon!