Reviews for A Welcome Back to the Home He Left Behind
Anyways great fanfic :)
Kia'a Morris chapter 5 . 4/11
Please update soon!
Kia'a Morris chapter 4 . 4/11
I love the part when Prince Oberyn gave Rhaegar a piece of his mind! Totally Epic!
Kia'a Morris chapter 3 . 4/11
;) Elia should have just left the swine! He is such an ass! And quite selfish too.
Kia'a Morris chapter 2 . 4/11
HA! You tell him Elia! Go Elia! She is soooooooooooo AWESOME!
Kia'a Morris chapter 1 . 4/11
I love it! I have read the whole story and I just can't wait for more! Please update soon!
I hope everything is ok.
The King in White chapter 24 . 3/28
:D
I find myself just as frustrated as Rhaegar in the end. Why tomorrow? Not that Rhaegar doesn't deserve it, but I am so curious as to why Elia wants to wait until the next day.
Ramzes chapter 24 . 2/25
Let's hope he has given up on chasing dreams that aren't saying anything, at least for now. I am surprised by his surprise that he isn't welcomed as joyously as possible. One would think he'd remember how it went down last time? But that's Rhaegar for you, an optimist to the end and beyond.
peacock33 chapter 24 . 2/20
Great to see an update. I can't tell where this story is going. While it's nice to think that Rhaegar is very very slowly growing up and improving, I have to say that I think he has gotten off way too easy for all his selfish, destructive past behavior. And at times I'm not sure how much he actually regrets his choices or would do things differently. He doesn't even regret running off with Lyanna, but just that he didn't take his dad out before. And while he was at least honest enough to admit that Lyanna would not have been happy with him at court, he still idealizes and romanticizes her, instead of acknowledging her flaws, like her selfishness and lack of concern for other people. It's kind of ironic that people see her as so noble for defending the bullied boy, but she shows no consideration fo hurting Rhaegar's wife and children, who themselves are subject to men's cruel and selfish whims. I think that if she had lived, he would probably not have been treating Elia so well; although maybe if he would have had to deal with Lyanna in real life, she would have lost some of her appeal and magic (as happens in any relationship that deals with the day to day difficulties of life). So I have a hard time feeling like he really appreciates and loves Elia. I kind of hope she's just playing him and finds someone who will actually be devoted to her happiness and the children, as Rhaegar doesn't seem to be there yet. If you are going to have them stay together, I hope he actually has to make some sacrifices on her behalf at some point to prove that he really does care about her and is willing to put her first at least sometimes. Interested to see what happens.
Firefly-class chapter 24 . 2/20
It seems that Rhaegar kind of thinks the world stops when he is not there...the kids continued to grow and the realm was managed in his absence to his surprise...his reunion with elia was interesting. I wonder why she is putting everything off for tomorrow...good update.
LittleNK chapter 24 . 2/20
Very enjoyable chapter :)
Splushie Balls chapter 24 . 2/20
Whoooo Love it! I was starting to loose hope that you weren't coming back. So how old are the children? And how long was Rhaegar away? I hope he has given up looking for answers to something that may or may not exist and he can stay home. Keep the chapters coming. You were missed!
TamiTheOxyMoron chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
I've been wondering where Daenerys is...