Reviews for The Life of a Wedding Photographer
Aww cute
twlightbella chapter 24 . 4/2/2015
It was bree
twlightbella chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
Edward and Bella are going to live together
twlightbella chapter 16 . 4/2/2015
Aww cute and poor bellas car
twlightbella chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
Bella and Edward have sex again
twlightbella chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Poor lucy
twlightbella chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Bella has sexin her car with edward
twlightbella chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Edward and Bella fall in love
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 3/29/2015
Lovely story. I was very happy to learn that Bree would be okay, that she got the medical care she needed. I figured it was her from that very first meeting. Especially when you mentioned James' awkwardness in social situations . . . so when he'd said what he did to Bella that night, I lumped it into his being awkward. The romantic proposal was perfect for these two and I loved it! Edward's award was a very nice touch. It was a subtle way of letting us readers know that his work didn't suffer from the crap Bree was throwing their way. Mike and Jessica, with their date, was really fun to read. I mentioned in a much earlier review, I loved that you made all these strong women nice. It was so refreshing to read a story where these women who are normally betrayed as bitches, or trying to steal Edward away, were all normal and friendly. Loving even. Their wedding was beautiful and perfect by goin full circle back to where they met. I loved that they pulled off and recaptured their very first time together. That was fantastic. The little future in Esme's perpective, was great. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us all. -Christy
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
His not being completely there at his meeting, with his boss noticing, was entertaining. His boss' laughter and relief that it was a woman on his mind . . . funny. Their date was very nice. Very nice lemon that was pretty hot.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
I completely eat my sandwiches the very same way. Eating around the edges first to eat the crust, then attack the middle. You made me laugh when she did that. Wonder what has Bree down? I hope Bella can cheer her up. Or, is it Bree that will be the one your summary discusses? Since everyone else up to this point has been really supportive. Love the UST you are creating. The kissing and the touching. Neither really wants to take things slow, yet they are because of various reasons. His early morning meeting, for example. I like it. I love the lingering goodbyes. Really liked that she is liking the thrill of excitement. I still get excited to see my husband at the end of the day and we've been together twenty-five years this past Saturday. True story.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
He was right, he is in a rut. Bella will be a wonderful addition to his life. It was interesting to see his past relationships. I've never understood jealousy and personally can't stand it. You either trust and love the person you are with or, you should release them, as they are not the correct person for you. Very nice self loving Edward moment there at the end. Looking forward to their lunch date.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
I like how you have turned the normally bitchy characters into lovely women. Rose, Tanya and Victoria have all been delightful. Very refreshing. I like that you've slowed them down, without slowing them down. Did that make sense? More like you've slowed the rush and they are now going at a great pace. I love the getting to know you stage. It was also great that they've discussed their past openly. Neither had anything freaky or wierd, just normal past relationships. I'm enjoying the journey.
1,651 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »