Reviews for The Life of a Wedding Photographer
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 3/26
It was great to get inside Edward's head, which in turn, brought us into his families heads. I like the way that this is progressing. Loved that they have the connection and seem to be embracing it and each other. Rose was wonderful. Grandma Platt (Myrtle) was fun. I was really glad that he was about to speak about his past, yet crunchy that he got stopped. Hoping that they pick that conversation right back up again later on, as adults should . . . and most would. Poor Lucy :( Enjoying their texts back and forth as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 3/26
This made it to the top of my TBR list today . . . enjoying it so far. I liked that Esme meddled just slightly, yet not too much. I really liked that Edward seemed to be on a mission with Bella and wouldn't let her just leave. The car sex, like teens, was funny and hot. Her awkwardness after was sweet. Again, he was not letting her go. I really liked that he said he doesn't prefer to do one night stands and that he'd like to start something with her. That was refreshing.
maggiegurle chapter 31 . 3/11
Really enjoyed reading this! Good job! Thx! :o)
More (enough said ) lol
Abaire chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I've been zipping through the fic too quickly to comment. It's a fun, easy read and one I am enjoying.
wardlyman chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
I fucking hate how everytime time a guy gets jealous over an ex... Their being immature dumbasses... Like wtf? At ONE POINT AND TIME. Her and jac were fucking and the reason they broke up sure wasn't handy either.
dbpbatm chapter 31 . 7/11/2014
Fun read.
bakergirl24 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Wow, how do plan a date that is going to top all of that? I mean hells bells, they've already had sex and she's met pretty much the ENTIRE family. LMAO. The date is sure to be a disaster. Is someone going to get food poisoning? An allergic reaction to something? A turned over table maybe? An ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend? I'll quit now. ha ha.

Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Well mommy was a HUGE meddler. LOL. I'm betting daddy wipes down that desk tomorrow with bleach. Or better yet he makes Edward do it. Busted! Thanks for sharing. Peace.T.
alisapay1 chapter 31 . 5/7/2014
Yeah, I loved this story so much! Thanks for writing it! Mwah!
Kimmie2445 chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Liked the get to know you chap. Thank you!
NeeNee246 chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
This is awesome! I love this story so much! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 29 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely. Love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 28 . 2/3/2014
*wipes tear* Oh holy sweetness that was so perfect! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 27 . 2/3/2014
This is a really great chapter! :)
1,636 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »