Reviews for The Life of a Wedding Photographer
twlightbella chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Edward and Bella fall in love
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 3/29/2015
Lovely story. I was very happy to learn that Bree would be okay, that she got the medical care she needed. I figured it was her from that very first meeting. Especially when you mentioned James' awkwardness in social situations . . . so when he'd said what he did to Bella that night, I lumped it into his being awkward. The romantic proposal was perfect for these two and I loved it! Edward's award was a very nice touch. It was a subtle way of letting us readers know that his work didn't suffer from the crap Bree was throwing their way. Mike and Jessica, with their date, was really fun to read. I mentioned in a much earlier review, I loved that you made all these strong women nice. It was so refreshing to read a story where these women who are normally betrayed as bitches, or trying to steal Edward away, were all normal and friendly. Loving even. Their wedding was beautiful and perfect by goin full circle back to where they met. I loved that they pulled off and recaptured their very first time together. That was fantastic. The little future in Esme's perpective, was great. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us all. -Christy
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
His not being completely there at his meeting, with his boss noticing, was entertaining. His boss' laughter and relief that it was a woman on his mind . . . funny. Their date was very nice. Very nice lemon that was pretty hot.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
I completely eat my sandwiches the very same way. Eating around the edges first to eat the crust, then attack the middle. You made me laugh when she did that. Wonder what has Bree down? I hope Bella can cheer her up. Or, is it Bree that will be the one your summary discusses? Since everyone else up to this point has been really supportive. Love the UST you are creating. The kissing and the touching. Neither really wants to take things slow, yet they are because of various reasons. His early morning meeting, for example. I like it. I love the lingering goodbyes. Really liked that she is liking the thrill of excitement. I still get excited to see my husband at the end of the day and we've been together twenty-five years this past Saturday. True story.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
He was right, he is in a rut. Bella will be a wonderful addition to his life. It was interesting to see his past relationships. I've never understood jealousy and personally can't stand it. You either trust and love the person you are with or, you should release them, as they are not the correct person for you. Very nice self loving Edward moment there at the end. Looking forward to their lunch date.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
I like how you have turned the normally bitchy characters into lovely women. Rose, Tanya and Victoria have all been delightful. Very refreshing. I like that you've slowed them down, without slowing them down. Did that make sense? More like you've slowed the rush and they are now going at a great pace. I love the getting to know you stage. It was also great that they've discussed their past openly. Neither had anything freaky or wierd, just normal past relationships. I'm enjoying the journey.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
It was great to get inside Edward's head, which in turn, brought us into his families heads. I like the way that this is progressing. Loved that they have the connection and seem to be embracing it and each other. Rose was wonderful. Grandma Platt (Myrtle) was fun. I was really glad that he was about to speak about his past, yet crunchy that he got stopped. Hoping that they pick that conversation right back up again later on, as adults should . . . and most would. Poor Lucy :( Enjoying their texts back and forth as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
This made it to the top of my TBR list today . . . enjoying it so far. I liked that Esme meddled just slightly, yet not too much. I really liked that Edward seemed to be on a mission with Bella and wouldn't let her just leave. The car sex, like teens, was funny and hot. Her awkwardness after was sweet. Again, he was not letting her go. I really liked that he said he doesn't prefer to do one night stands and that he'd like to start something with her. That was refreshing.
maggiegurle chapter 31 . 3/11/2015
Really enjoyed reading this! Good job! Thx! :o)
Guest chapter 31 . 2/12/2015
More (enough said ) lol
Abaire chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I've been zipping through the fic too quickly to comment. It's a fun, easy read and one I am enjoying.
wardlyman chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
I fucking hate how everytime time a guy gets jealous over an ex... Their being immature dumbasses... Like wtf? At ONE POINT AND TIME. Her and jac were fucking and the reason they broke up sure wasn't handy either.
dbpbatm chapter 31 . 7/11/2014
Fun read.
bakergirl24 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Wow, how do plan a date that is going to top all of that? I mean hells bells, they've already had sex and she's met pretty much the ENTIRE family. LMAO. The date is sure to be a disaster. Is someone going to get food poisoning? An allergic reaction to something? A turned over table maybe? An ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend? I'll quit now. ha ha.

Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Well mommy was a HUGE meddler. LOL. I'm betting daddy wipes down that desk tomorrow with bleach. Or better yet he makes Edward do it. Busted! Thanks for sharing. Peace.T.
1,642 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »