Reviews for The Life of a Wedding Photographer
nix69 chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
Fantastic chapter! Loved that once again he was her rock and supported her after what happened. So happy that they are moving in together...I mean who wouldnt want to wake up and go to bed with Edward everyday lol!

I still think it's Bree that is causing all of the havoc in her life, but Im going to wait and find out because I will explode if I keep coming up with all these different ideas lol.

Really in love with your stories..Im always excited when I see a new update from you :)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
all i have to say is "Please, let me be your home." *swoon* can i keep him? oh my gosh he is just so sweet and swoonworthy. i loved that moment. what i loved about it is that bella was just having a mental freakout about whether she could ask edward if she can move in, she doesnt want to impose and that its all moving too fast etc and it was like he read her mind and said his piece and BAM all her worries disappeared. it was perfect. i am such a fan of cheesy lines or cheesy moments and this was just so cheesy but in the best way. I LOVED IT!

that was a great way to give us hope and a little happiness after going to her apartment. jesus whoever is doing this is really committed to it. while i think it would be soooooooooo much fun to trash a room, its too involved for me hahaha it was kinda chilling when they found her necklace on the pile of ripped up photos. what was the message there? i would have been BEYOND freaked out. i'm glad she has edward to be there for her but is it b/c she has edward that this is happening or something else?... i still feel like its either james or bree even if i'm starting to give victoria a side glance. it has to be someone that knows where she lives and knew that she wouldnt be home and have access to her keys, basically access to her. its a scary time, at least we knocked one person off the suspect list :)
RandyWriter chapter 22 . 2/19/2013 this is clearly someone that is extremely upset with Bella, either as Edward's girlfriend, or just a random sicko. I have to think that someone who is willing to rip up her photos like that, clearly dangerous. Extremely angry! Extremely personal! Either the person is jealous that she's with Edward, and wants Edward for herself, or it's a guy who wants Bella to leave Edward and find him, like James! Damn...I still don't know. And now the necklace is back? Has the necklace been fiddled with, and their is some type of bug on it, and can be traced, so the sicko cn find Bella? UGH! She seems so lost, but thankfully Edward opens his heart to Bella, even though he is nervous, and lets her know it's not just about the break in. He has loved every night they spend together, and although this might speed things up a little, but he wants to "be her home"! Damn love that line! The way the love one another, how passionate and strong it is, how they were fated for one another, makes me smile! Love it!
archy12 chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
Oh dear,I feel so bad for would anybody be so...horrible to her?Trashing her apartment,especially her photos-it does seem like a warning.
Yes,it's good that she agreed to move in with Edward,but...let's hope we discover the perpetrator soon!
Iklepixie chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
Damn I wad sure it was Angela
twiclare chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
This is really getting scary for her, such a personal attack, the fact that only her things were touched makes it clear that it was only Bella being targeted. I hope they haven't somehow got hold of the photos that Bella and Edward took of each other. Still not certain who's behind the attacks, it could be Bree, James or even Victoria or a combination. On a lighter note, things certainly ended better, loved Edwards declaration, he loves her so much.
Julia-S77 chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
How traumatic for poor bella! So three suspects, I always thought it was James or bree, but perhaps it's Victoria if she knows that James is obsessed with bella? Great chapter x
YepItsMe chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
Ah how creepy! I had forgotten that Bella's necklace had gone missing. I keep thinking that Bree has gotten herself into some weird abusive relationship with James and he's coercing her to do these things, knowing she's already jealous of Bella because of Edward and now the magazine cover. She seems too meek to actually do anything on her own, but you never know. Sometimes it's the quiet ones you gotta watch! It's a good thing Edward knows exactly what to say because Bella was about to freak out (understandably so).
Not Your Girl 555 chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
Awww the ending was sugary sweet _ I loved it! I have to be repetitive and say that I cannot wait for the mystery to be solved! :O I am waiting and I am happy that I won't have to wait too long! :) The neatly-placed elephant pendant was seriously creepy! Jesus, the whole thing is creepy as hell !

I think that we are nearing our culmination here:) Can't wait for moooooooore! Always more!
Kgunter34 chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
I am leaning towards Bree, but I usually wrong when I guess. Great chapter.
stormy315 chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
great chapter...i am glad that edward asked her to move in...looking forward to the next chapter...
snoopylover60 chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
Oh my, poor Bella. To have your room destoryed that way. Such a violation, so personal and freaking scary! Then to have her necklace returned? That is beyond creepy. I am surprised that the police didn't try and get a print off of it? Or her room.

But her and Edward are moving in together. So that was one postitive thing from this.
Still waiting for Charlie to show up. Where is he? Whats he going to say about Edward and Bella moving in together? But in this case, he maybe ok with it.

I don't know who, if its James or Bree, or the compenation fo the two. But they are both somehow mixed up in this.

You know I love this story, and you know that I am going to beg for more soon!

So hurry up girl, get to writing! LOL :)
Nannyjojo chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
I think the whole necklace thing, points to someone from work.
I know who I think. lol
Bree knew they were planning to go out, as she was also invited, but I still think James is in the mix somewhere.
But are they clever enough to have alibis in place?

At least something good came out of it.

Edward is so sweet and caring.

Looking forward to more.
DodgerMcClure chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
Hmmm creepy. Who knows, it could be Victoria.
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
I loved it poor bella how long will this go on when will the catch who is doing this update soon
1,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »