Reviews for The Life of a Wedding Photographer
RobstenLover93 chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Love the chapter, Charlie is nice to Edward and i think they'll get along fine :)
Colena chapter 22 . 2/24/2013
Love it so much! For the one who is doing all of that to Bella, I'm betting on James and Bree who are conspiring together...
loulou-29 chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
I can't imagine it's Victoria... Bree is a very potential suspect: jealousy. Victoria congratulates Bella for her photos... And now there is no more photos. But James is just so creepy though.

I'm glad Bella moves in with Edward. It's fast, but they had an opportunity.

Your writing is awesome, thanks for sharing.
shellshock81 chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
Ok... I'm all for time apart, but I love love love that they wanted to still sleep together that night. So sweet. I think you know my hubby works nights and I'm so used to sleeping without him now, it'll be rough whenever he switches to first. As it is now, the one night a week or every other week we get together is cherished. But I can't lie that I love being able to take up the whole bed! Lol. I kinda miss when I was devastated at the thought of not sleeping next to him.

Anyway... I want Alice's chocolate pudding cake.

And the Mac and cheese. K?

Oh. And James is a big fat creeper.

Oh! And I love how already in this chapter you hinted that her apartment didn't feel like home anymore. Clever girl.

Lurve!
shellshock81 chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
I'm so pleased Bella is being recognized for we talents amongst all this crazy mess. That has to be a small light in all this.

I LOVE how Edward is suddenly double oh seven! Lol. Looking into his exes and everything. Such a sweetheart. And I hope they still do this double date... That'll be something nice and normal for them to do amidst all the crazy too.

Love it and you!
shellshock81 chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
Well... We knew it was coming right? Just wasn't sure what. And what a cocky SOB this person is leaving that necklace. James seems like a likely suspect, but what's his MO? Strange. I'm gonna flip if its Victoria or something. She's really in love with Bella! Lol.

He drew in a ragged breath. "Please, let me be your home." ... This was beautiful! I absolutely loved it. So sweet and honest and him. Fantastic line. Love love love.

Now ... Two more and I'm caught up with this one;)
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
What a mess. Poor Bella ... and Alice. Not a nice thing to come home to. I had that happen to me once when I lived in NYC. I wasn't home at the time (we had people sub-letting for the summer). But, it is still a very unsettling feeling when you first go in and realize that strangers (that weren't invited) had been in there and touched your things. Just creepy.

So, we still don't know who the culprit is; but, the list is getting smaller. You are killing me with the suspense!

"Please, let me be your home." This line was just beautiful. I'm glad that he was the one to broach the subject of her moving in.

Thanks!

Sally
nix69 chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
Fantastic chapter! Loved that once again he was her rock and supported her after what happened. So happy that they are moving in together...I mean who wouldnt want to wake up and go to bed with Edward everyday lol!

I still think it's Bree that is causing all of the havoc in her life, but Im going to wait and find out because I will explode if I keep coming up with all these different ideas lol.

Really in love with your stories..Im always excited when I see a new update from you :)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
all i have to say is "Please, let me be your home." *swoon* can i keep him? oh my gosh he is just so sweet and swoonworthy. i loved that moment. what i loved about it is that bella was just having a mental freakout about whether she could ask edward if she can move in, she doesnt want to impose and that its all moving too fast etc and it was like he read her mind and said his piece and BAM all her worries disappeared. it was perfect. i am such a fan of cheesy lines or cheesy moments and this was just so cheesy but in the best way. I LOVED IT!

that was a great way to give us hope and a little happiness after going to her apartment. jesus whoever is doing this is really committed to it. while i think it would be soooooooooo much fun to trash a room, its too involved for me hahaha it was kinda chilling when they found her necklace on the pile of ripped up photos. what was the message there? i would have been BEYOND freaked out. i'm glad she has edward to be there for her but is it b/c she has edward that this is happening or something else?... i still feel like its either james or bree even if i'm starting to give victoria a side glance. it has to be someone that knows where she lives and knew that she wouldnt be home and have access to her keys, basically access to her. its a scary time, at least we knocked one person off the suspect list :)
RandyWriter chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
OK...so this is clearly someone that is extremely upset with Bella, either as Edward's girlfriend, or just a random sicko. I have to think that someone who is willing to rip up her photos like that, clearly dangerous. Extremely angry! Extremely personal! Either the person is jealous that she's with Edward, and wants Edward for herself, or it's a guy who wants Bella to leave Edward and find him, like James! Damn...I still don't know. And now the necklace is back? Has the necklace been fiddled with, and their is some type of bug on it, and can be traced, so the sicko cn find Bella? UGH! She seems so lost, but thankfully Edward opens his heart to Bella, even though he is nervous, and lets her know it's not just about the break in. He has loved every night they spend together, and although this might speed things up a little, but he wants to "be her home"! Damn love that line! The way the love one another, how passionate and strong it is, how they were fated for one another, makes me smile! Love it!
archy12 chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
Oh dear,I feel so bad for would anybody be so...horrible to her?Trashing her apartment,especially her photos-it does seem like a warning.
Yes,it's good that she agreed to move in with Edward,but...let's hope we discover the perpetrator soon!
Iklepixie chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
Damn I wad sure it was Angela
twiclare chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
This is really getting scary for her, such a personal attack, the fact that only her things were touched makes it clear that it was only Bella being targeted. I hope they haven't somehow got hold of the photos that Bella and Edward took of each other. Still not certain who's behind the attacks, it could be Bree, James or even Victoria or a combination. On a lighter note, things certainly ended better, loved Edwards declaration, he loves her so much.
Julia-S77 chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
How traumatic for poor bella! So three suspects, I always thought it was James or bree, but perhaps it's Victoria if she knows that James is obsessed with bella? Great chapter x
YepItsMe chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
Ah how creepy! I had forgotten that Bella's necklace had gone missing. I keep thinking that Bree has gotten herself into some weird abusive relationship with James and he's coercing her to do these things, knowing she's already jealous of Bella because of Edward and now the magazine cover. She seems too meek to actually do anything on her own, but you never know. Sometimes it's the quiet ones you gotta watch! It's a good thing Edward knows exactly what to say because Bella was about to freak out (understandably so).
1,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »