Reviews for The Life of a Wedding Photographer
mommymac0508 chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
I loved it what a great day so wonderful and hot heheheheh more please
KimiD chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Ah man, but I guess every good story has to have a little devilment to make you root for the hero and heroine! And yeah, I loved the side story with Jazz and Ali... they are so cute. And they all seem to get on very well together... yay!
KimiD chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
I love the easy flow between Edward and Esme! I also loved that she won the fifty bucks... too funny & cute!
Miss-Truffle chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Thank u for another wonderfully cute chapter...this sounded like a bbq i would want to go to lol...Im glad Bella is seeing a great future will Edward...I cant wait to get so more drama :)...till next week!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
i loved this chapter! it was fun, just everything about it was just great. if their date last chapter reignited her heart, this chapter calmed her soul. she needed this and i absolutely LOVE this family. they seriously just welcomed her in and treat her like shes been there the whole time :) i gotta admit i thought lucy was going to be more trouble but im glad that was all sorted out. so many fun little moments and super hot moments. oh to be one of those ladies watching the men...and thank you for the visual of edward playing frisbee ;) hahaha As a single lady myself bella nailed how i feel about being single. the holidays dont bother me, its the little everyday moments (or snuggling watching fireworks) that can get to me.

so craziness is coming. i liked that bella had the same thoughts as i did regarding bree and james and where she has just moved past them as possibilities i feel like something is missing and im not ready to rule them out. lets see what happens
sammieanne chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
I agree with you this was the chapter that gave me answers, concerning things about Edward. Post soon I love this story, bad teens damaged bella's car, they get caught mystery solved NO drama, just love and lemons and happily ever after.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
"These people loved, and they loved hard. They loved without shame or fear of embarrassment." For me, this really felt like the moment when Bella really understood what Edward's family is all about. And, that she was a part of it.

Loved the Frisbee game. Especially, Bella crushing just a bit on Carlisle. And, yeah, her conversation with Esme was wonderful.

This whole day was another great diversion for Bella. Hopefully, she will have many more in the days to come.

Thanks!

Sally
Julia-S77 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
It must be so lovely to fit straight into your boyfriends family and for them to be so loving so quickly. Esme's concern for Bella was so nice and loved the way she steered the conversation to the car incident.

fit, shirtless men playing frisbee is never a bad thing! great chapter x
RandyWriter chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Hmmm...so Bree seems a little sad...but a sick twisted car wrecking kind of girl...eh. James is more my bet. I mean, if Lucy wasn't so young, I guess she could be a contender for killing Bella's car, since she loves Edward so much, lol...but nahhhh, don't think so...haha. The I Love You's that these two share...absofreakinlutely priceless. Just not a big enough word for their love. Now, the Cullen's rock, and their parties rock! Can't believe the whole damn visual you put in my head from that frisbee game...keep seeing those gorgeous bodies now in my thoughts...and it kind of reminds me of a hotter version of the volleyball scene in Top Gun...lol. Really great job with Alice, Rosalie and Bella slobbering while watching their men...hehe. I'd be right with them, with my own napkin to wipe away the drool, if it was me and one of them was my guy, haha. Edward clearly loves his girl and she loves him. Can't wait for more! Love it! xoxoxo
twilightnaley19 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Great chapter. Loved the Bella and Edward. Can't wait to read more
Obsessive Behaviors chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
I could not think of a better way for Bella to spend the 4th. It's important for Bella to know that she is not alone in what happened to her. Esme sharing their early Seattle experience will help Bella to put the event into perspective (sort of the big picture on the scale of life events). It won't be easily forgotten, but they will survive it.

Hummm...Bree's not fully engaged in the events around her - something's up.

If you publish a calendar - just say the word - I'll buy a copy or two.
Iklepixie chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
I love the thought of a shirtless Edward distracting Bella from the stress of real life
Judyblue95 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
yes, i agree! i loved this chapter. it was a needed respite from the drama going on around her car. trying to see the pic at the url you posted, but having trouble connecting. am very fond of this story!
stormy315 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
great chapter...i like it very much...looking forward to the next chapter...
Guest chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
that was a beautiful sentiment,and it does happen in life,that until you have something, or done something unusual,you are not aware of what you ,i liked the word-play on the Cullens being an acquired taste and Bella being glad because she had 'acquired' them!very feel-good chapter,overall.
1,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »