Reviews for The Life of a Wedding Photographer
Soo good
DodgerMcClure chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Hmmmm
dixiechickie chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
That Bree is obsessed with Edward and is trying to get Bella fired or stir some sheet at work for her. Just my li'l theory.
katelyndc chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
You keep us on edge with the guessing. It helps that you give us twists and turns. As for the argument not too bad and definitely wouldn't be their last.

Thanks for the update-Kate
gypsy411 chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Edward is going all super sleuth. Can't wait to see if he ends up digging anything up. Another great chapter. Look forward to next week's update.
CoppertopJ chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Okay, I still can't figure out who the hell it is. FRUSTRATED. But I am leaning towards James.
DICATAKADD chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Bless their hearts...
YepItsMe chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
I'm glad they talked it out. It is understandable but I was prepared to be a tad pissed off with Bella if she continued to push Edward away and not communicate. Interesting, her photos being messed up, battery dead, etc. She should set up a hidden camera at work to see if someone's messing with her stuff, if it keeps happening. And Edward...gah, he's so perfect.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Such a little spat- but not surprising as they have been spending so much time together. Don't blame Bella for needing a little 'girl' time with Alice.

Corrupted files- very suspicious. But, that could have been anyone in the office. And, then there was the dead camera battery. Hmmm ... lots of little things. Soon they have to add up to something. But ... what, and who, and why? So many questions and no answers!

But, wit Edward starting to really dig for information, will that now target him as well? I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks!

Sally
Wine and Cheesy chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Is Bree the one targeting Bella?
Jojo657 chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Man i hope they find the person responsible for the car incident
snoopylover60 chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Ok, I still think that is Bree...

But I keep getting the impression that its not.

So... I have no ideal.

Edward got his feelings hurt, but they both needed a minute alone. That is not always a bad thing.

Loved it as always..

Looking forward to the next chapter, to unravel more of this mystery. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
There is something really odd about what is happening to Bella. Someone almost seems jealous of her life and is trying to sabotage her. Bree? James? Victoria and James? Don't know...Yeah, their "fight" seems quite tame...I guess they each needed time alone...
Court0624 chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait to see edward and Bella and others.
sanglin chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
It's Bree! Lol well those have been my suspicions from the beginning and with the photos being messed up...idk
1,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »