Reviews for The Life of a Wedding Photographer
RandyWriter chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Hmmm...so Bree seems a little sad...but a sick twisted car wrecking kind of girl...eh. James is more my bet. I mean, if Lucy wasn't so young, I guess she could be a contender for killing Bella's car, since she loves Edward so much, lol...but nahhhh, don't think so...haha. The I Love You's that these two share...absofreakinlutely priceless. Just not a big enough word for their love. Now, the Cullen's rock, and their parties rock! Can't believe the whole damn visual you put in my head from that frisbee game...keep seeing those gorgeous bodies now in my thoughts...and it kind of reminds me of a hotter version of the volleyball scene in Top Gun...lol. Really great job with Alice, Rosalie and Bella slobbering while watching their men...hehe. I'd be right with them, with my own napkin to wipe away the drool, if it was me and one of them was my guy, haha. Edward clearly loves his girl and she loves him. Can't wait for more! Love it! xoxoxo
twilightnaley19 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Great chapter. Loved the Bella and Edward. Can't wait to read more
Obsessive Behaviors chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
I could not think of a better way for Bella to spend the 4th. It's important for Bella to know that she is not alone in what happened to her. Esme sharing their early Seattle experience will help Bella to put the event into perspective (sort of the big picture on the scale of life events). It won't be easily forgotten, but they will survive it.

Hummm...Bree's not fully engaged in the events around her - something's up.

If you publish a calendar - just say the word - I'll buy a copy or two.
Iklepixie chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
I love the thought of a shirtless Edward distracting Bella from the stress of real life
Judyblue95 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
yes, i agree! i loved this chapter. it was a needed respite from the drama going on around her car. trying to see the pic at the url you posted, but having trouble connecting. am very fond of this story!
stormy315 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
great chapter...i like it very much...looking forward to the next chapter...
Guest chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
that was a beautiful sentiment,and it does happen in life,that until you have something, or done something unusual,you are not aware of what you ,i liked the word-play on the Cullens being an acquired taste and Bella being glad because she had 'acquired' them!very feel-good chapter,overall.
Kgunter34 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
You lost me back at the frisbee game, ugh that was hot.
deedee cullen chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
I have to say the wonderful picture your words painted in my head had to be the best part of this chapter. Damn what I wouldn't give to see that scene play out in real life.
nix69 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Totally loved this chapter. Your writing is just fantastic and each chapter just draws me in more!

I could absolutely picture the guys throwing that frisbee around (although not Mike eww lol), but definitely Edward and Carlisle!

Cant wait for the next chapter...so in love with this story!
Nannyjojo chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
LOVED it.

I was smiling through that chapter.

Now I wonder if you were just making an observation, or if you put it in there just to make us wonder for a second, but you had to put in there - Edward hurt me? That's ludicrous - I was like hmmmm just for a spilt second.

Loved Bella's thoughts on James and Bree, but don't they say it is the shy and quite ones you should watch?

I loved Lucy, she was rather sweet, and some very wise words from Esme.

My fav part had to be the Frisbee. Drool worthy, esp after seeing the pic you posted.

I did have to wonder though, the old what if situation, Bella mentioners that she would have been a mess without Edward, my thought was would it have happened if she didn't have Edward?

So we have more drama to come, I say bring it on.

Looking forward to more.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Lovely chapter doll. I love how his family has taken her and ger friends in without question. I saw the pic on fb, and DAMN he be looking fine. Like kate said need a calandar and stat ;) keep up the awesome work.
frostedglaze chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Oh Daddy Carlisle! I would have taken him right there, and damn any spectators! They would have gotten a free erotic show.
Pates Greeneyes chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
This was such a feel good chapter! I have to say that 4th of July is one of the hubs and mine's favorite holidays too! For some of the same reason's as Bella's!

**le sigh** that pic was just perfect! Thank you! I adore you!
All those men, UGHNF! OH my God, could you imagine a calendar of all them! I would buy it in a hearbeat! I hope she plans on framing those pics of the men for the ladies! **smirks**

So, her thoughts about her car were mine too, I'm sure the same as everyone else's...
But, I'm still boggled...hmmmm...

Edward making sure Bella was ok after their clenching hot sex! I fucking love him!

I adore how the family just pulled her in, along with Alice & Jasper! They truly are happy that she is there and that she makes Edward as happy as he is!
Kate is sooo true when talking about Lucy! She is adorable, but at times like all children enough is enough. I love that she called her Aunt Bella! Soo freaking sweet!

Him telling his family about the incident, but asking them to let her bring it up...just SWOON! Like Esme said "..you know if they make you happier than you ever have been, even in the dark times..." Amazing advice from an amazing momma! And, it's the truth!

I do love the teasing they did to each other, that is always fun! The comfort they give to each other and the love that they have for one another is palpable.

Seriously I love all your Edwards! All of them! Each of them are lovable in their own certain way!
YepItsMe chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
I loved this chapter a lot. I mean, who wouldn't want to be welcomed into such a loving family?
1,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »