Reviews for The Life of a Wedding Photographer
Not Your Girl 555 chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
Oh mama mia! I completely and utterly understand what Bella went through watching Edward pose! And... with a man like Edward, I'd be into public exhibitionism as well :D Anyway... The dressing room scene was plain hot and I am even more in suspense about the whole Bree concept... Can't wait for more awesomeness! Keep up the fantastic work and Merry Christmas to you! I wish you all the best and I wish that you could always make readers as happy as you make me :)
archy12 chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
wow,the shoot was...hot,all of wonder Bella was 'all over Edward' afterwards.I wonder how Rob's ad for Dior will turn can take a good guess,though.;)
there's something wrong with Bree;she's obsessed with Edward,it 's see where it leads to.
Tricia dSC chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
God this story... I just imagine any and every suit Robert has ever worn and I can just imagine why Bella got all hot and bothered :3 Great chapter!
Nannyjojo chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Oh yes, I would have so been all over him too.

I have to say, Bree's reaction/comment really didn't surprise me. But I am guessing you may have expected me to say that.

Loved the whole banter between Kim and Edward and Laurent and Edward. Again it makes a change that Bella is so secure with Edwards feelings for her that she didn't feel threatened.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes between them.

Have a great Christmas.
JennyinOz chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
*sigh* so hot!

Can't wait to read what Bree's problem is.
Miss-Truffle chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Another great chapter...bella is so lucky to get to watch edward shoot all day then to get some fun later...ummm bree...can we say weirdo and creeper...bree is up to something she seems stalkerish..but we will see wont we...lol...cant wait for the next update! Have a wonderful holiday!
DodgerMcClure chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Yup. It is just something about a man in a suit...*droooool*
EternallyCullen chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Soooooo... Bree has a crush, or does it go way deeper than that. I'm wishing the days away now till next Sunday so I can find out. You kill me with this story and I can't believe I'm actually reading a WIP! Damn.

This chapter should have come (lol) with an "Exploding Panties" warning. Thankfully I knew it was probably going to call for fresh ones, so I was prepared.

Laurent: love him! And can I just say that this chapter was IMPOSSIBLE to read without putting on a fake, really camp French accent in my head when reading him. Haha.

Lovvvvvvvved the chapter and see you next week! Muah x
nix69 chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Totally in love with this chapter! So happy there wasnt any bitches trying to come on to him. I think he was lucky she waited til they were finished before she jumped him lol!

Ok, so Bree is starting to freak me out a bit more now. Is she obsessessed with Edward and hates Bella for dating him? I hope she doesnt try to come between them.
I totally love that they both know how strongly they feel about each other, so I hope no one tries to break them up!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
AAAAAAHHHH! That was fuckhot! I knew it would be! MMMMMMM...Him in that suit or any suit, really! It gives me the shivers! GD!

Kim was adorable! When she realized why he was taking it home, I giggled!

Not an exhibitionist my ass! or hers more likely! LOL

Ok, so what is the deal with Bree? She is starting to give me the creeps...is she stalkerish? Something is going on with her! Angela is in the office, that should be fun!

What a nice christmas treat!

Thanks Doll!
gracefish21 chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Soo good
Judyblue95 chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
dressing room sex was hotter than hades! I love that he wants to include Bella in all facets of his life! I'm not sure what Bree's problem is but she doesn't have a chance with Edward...does she? Is she from his past? Love the story!
MissMileyRaion chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
Yay for Edward's embarrassing photos!
twilightnaley19 chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
Great chapter. Glad that the meeting of the ex went ok. Edwards photos must have been really something if they had Bella laughing the way she was. Cant wait to read more.
The Grammar Nazi chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I really have enjoyed these first two chapers, the only comment I would like to make is that the spelling of 'check' means to look for someothing, the slip of paper that you give people to in exchange of goods/services in place of cash is 'cheque'.
1,651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »