Reviews for The Life of a Wedding Photographer
nix69 chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Totally in love with this chapter! So happy there wasnt any bitches trying to come on to him. I think he was lucky she waited til they were finished before she jumped him lol!

Ok, so Bree is starting to freak me out a bit more now. Is she obsessessed with Edward and hates Bella for dating him? I hope she doesnt try to come between them.
I totally love that they both know how strongly they feel about each other, so I hope no one tries to break them up!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
AAAAAAHHHH! That was fuckhot! I knew it would be! MMMMMMM...Him in that suit or any suit, really! It gives me the shivers! GD!

Kim was adorable! When she realized why he was taking it home, I giggled!

Not an exhibitionist my ass! or hers more likely! LOL

Ok, so what is the deal with Bree? She is starting to give me the creeps...is she stalkerish? Something is going on with her! Angela is in the office, that should be fun!

What a nice christmas treat!

Thanks Doll!
gracefish21 chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Soo good
Judyblue95 chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
dressing room sex was hotter than hades! I love that he wants to include Bella in all facets of his life! I'm not sure what Bree's problem is but she doesn't have a chance with Edward...does she? Is she from his past? Love the story!
MissMileyRaion chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
Yay for Edward's embarrassing photos!
twilightnaley19 chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
Great chapter. Glad that the meeting of the ex went ok. Edwards photos must have been really something if they had Bella laughing the way she was. Cant wait to read more.
The Grammar Nazi chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I really have enjoyed these first two chapers, the only comment I would like to make is that the spelling of 'check' means to look for someothing, the slip of paper that you give people to in exchange of goods/services in place of cash is 'cheque'.
Iklepixie chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
Awkward edward is one I want to see.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
oh man the meeting the ex could have gone so badly but thankfully this jake is a good guy and no threat. if i were edward i think i would have been acting the same way (i can be a jealous person and i think this would have definitely made me a little jealous and unsure of what to expect) but in the end i think it went really well. so we can mark jake off the list of potential problems (bree is still at the top of my list)

i love me some playful edward and bella time and them looking through his modeling portfolio was a great time. i do kinda feel bad for him since she laughed at his expense BUT i'm sure he will have a great time looking at her baby photos, so suck it up buttercup ;) i love being in their love bubble! great chapter as always :)
mommymac0508 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
I loved it so good amd funny hehe update soon
pac1025 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Great story.
rubell chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
lmao over awkWards photos! but i have a feeling her videos will more than make up for it...
archy12 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
I think the meeting was fine,even though Edward suffered from a twinge of for embarrassing photos,I am sure everybody has some,tucked away in some or other least he was comfortable with the ones taken later on!as for the 'artsy' shoot,it reminds me a bit of Rob on the cover of 'Details',even though there was nothing artsy about that one.i wonder what must have been running through Rob's mind during that shoot!
Julia-S77 chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
I think everyone gets jealous when they meet their partners ex. I bet most peoples modelling portfolio has some really embarrassing pictures in them. Great chapter, loved it x

I had already been to vote for Beyond the Break room.
DICATAKADD chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Love ya girl! Keep up the great work.
1,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »