Reviews for The Life of a Wedding Photographer
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
oh man the meeting the ex could have gone so badly but thankfully this jake is a good guy and no threat. if i were edward i think i would have been acting the same way (i can be a jealous person and i think this would have definitely made me a little jealous and unsure of what to expect) but in the end i think it went really well. so we can mark jake off the list of potential problems (bree is still at the top of my list)

i love me some playful edward and bella time and them looking through his modeling portfolio was a great time. i do kinda feel bad for him since she laughed at his expense BUT i'm sure he will have a great time looking at her baby photos, so suck it up buttercup ;) i love being in their love bubble! great chapter as always :)
mommymac0508 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
I loved it so good amd funny hehe update soon
pac1025 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Great story.
rubell chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
lmao over awkWards photos! but i have a feeling her videos will more than make up for it...
archy12 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
I think the meeting was fine,even though Edward suffered from a twinge of for embarrassing photos,I am sure everybody has some,tucked away in some or other least he was comfortable with the ones taken later on!as for the 'artsy' shoot,it reminds me a bit of Rob on the cover of 'Details',even though there was nothing artsy about that one.i wonder what must have been running through Rob's mind during that shoot!
Julia-S77 chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
I think everyone gets jealous when they meet their partners ex. I bet most peoples modelling portfolio has some really embarrassing pictures in them. Great chapter, loved it x

I had already been to vote for Beyond the Break room.
DICATAKADD chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Love ya girl! Keep up the great work.
YepItsMe chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Half of me is glad things went well with Jake, and half of me was hoping Edward would remain a little jealous and they'd have possessive caveman sex after. lol
Miss-Truffle chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Yay! I am so glad everything worked or with edward meeting the ex...thank u for putting jacob with leah...and cute scene with edward, bella, and the portfolio...cant wait for ur next update!
sami69 chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I'm so loving this. Can't wait for the next update.
Mistydeb chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Well their meeting went well, better than I thought especially after Edwards internal thoughts. I'm sure Edward will get his own back when he sees the videos of Bella.
Pates Greeneyes chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
I had the urge to pull her against me, growl at him, and say mine!- favorite line of the chapter! I giggled and awed at the same time!
I think it went well, considering caveward!
I love that they asked her to pick & of course se picked the right thing!

Finally she sees it- I just loved how she straight up laughed at him!
Her admission to him for her love of him in suits! **Smirks** Who doesn't think he looks fuckhot!

Xoxoxo
BassClarinetSweetie chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Aww, poor Edward is embarrassed, lol. I can only imagine how awkward I'd be if someone convinced me to model, so I can sympathize. Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens at the shoot!
pnkats chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Awesome and their meeting with jake obviously went well
sammieanne chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
No, I did not, it made them cheap especial if they get out. They seem nasty now, and not beautiful and smart. Please loss the sluty photos.
1,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »