Reviews for The Padawan Series (book 1) -WARNING: NEEDS MAJOR EDITING-
Skyrela the Angel chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
Skyrela the Angel chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Can't wait!
Skyrela the Angel chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
NICE! I gotta go! MPA! WIsh me luck!
Skyrela the Angel chapter 19 . 11/2/2013
Yay! I'm so happy you updated.
Skyrela the Angel chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
I like it!
Ghastly bloody blade chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
Black fist fleet plet the senate and Palpitine with chocolate ice cream *shoot flare initiating the ice cold bombardment*
Skyrela the Angel chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
Hey I like it funny ending. P.S. ANytime you want you can use Skyrela who somehow became Sky.
Lady Hannah of Asgard chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
I can't wait till you continue. :D. No seriously I'm unable to wait. Lol just kiding
CadBaneKiller chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
This is so hard to read. Maybe that's why only one person reads this. Sorry...
Vote Celtice and Mondale 2016 chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Its okay I'm sorry I can't leave a long review it's just I don't have allot to review here cause nothing happend sorry
Vote Celtice and Mondale 2016 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
It was good I liked the slow development and the humor thats always in here its very well put.

Sorry my review can't be longer
Vote Celtice and Mondale 2016 chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
This was pretty funny I liked it when Lussa put Strawberrys up Dodges ass I guess that's what he gets for being a prick :)

Vote Celtice and Mondale 2016 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Tupac "Changes" kicks Eminem's "My Name" ass! Tupac's better.

Not bad chapter it was well written it was slow paced and good character consistently it's also nice to see some jokes here and there about music.

Nice chapter but not allot happened here it was pretty uneventful but again 16 characters a pain in the ass to write.

Please update soon
Vote Celtice and Mondale 2016 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
This was pretty good I wonder if Drakes gonna turn but this was pretty good it's playful intense and done without any of the other padawan saying something stupid.

Well done no problems here I loved all of this and sorry that my review can't be long but it is short sorry about that it's just this chapters kinda short.

Please update and hope you keep writing 6 chapters you've done balencing 16 characters again good luck and I hope you can update soo .
Vote Celtice and Mondale 2016 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
This was kinda funny except the poop joke cause that reminded me of episode I...(shudders)

Anyways this was pretty good it was quirky and odd but had some problems with it like we never really got to see what role master kenobi plays on the mission which he did on the show and anakin.

Other than that it was good I liked it keep up the good work.

PS the happy dance is from a movie called Baseketball that's the name of the film Base-Ket-Bal that's I think where the happy dance is from right?