Reviews for Fate Shirou
ZE Bri-0n chapter 5 . 1/26
So we finally have a Servant who isn't Shirou. How interesting... shame that Lancer had to die for it, but he died well. To be clear, Avenger didn't survive Excalibur, right? She destroyed the Reality Marble that allowed Excalibur to exist before the blast could destroy her, right?
ZE Bri-0n chapter 4 . 1/26
Ah... yeah, I think the other guy is right, Archer Traces a sword, uses Alteration on it, then memorizes the 'new' sword as a new and entirely different weapon.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 3 . 1/26
Saver magus? Also, I'm pretty sure that normal weapons cannot harm Servants whatsoever, but even the non-NP weapons of another Servant can. Like Hasshi's daggers. Or Saver's gun, in theory. Which would be more impressive, if his opponents couldn't fire arrows faster than most machine guns, and further and more accurately...
ZE Bri-0n chapter 2 . 1/26
Can we get some drawings of what the Servants look like or something?
ZE Bri-0n chapter 1 . 1/26
Everyone summons Shirou... huh. This has serious potential to be either an epic story and an epic crack fic. Either way, can't wait to see what you make of it. Hope you keep the epic.
Continue the story please.
AoiKishi chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Uwa, at last lancer is dead?
Well, dont worry.
In my fic, kirei, lancer and berserker dead in first night.
Zoken dead early morning.
rider, asasin, caster, dead in 2nd night.
Also, grail war ending at that same 2nd night with greater grail, mountain, and 3/10 of fuyuki erased from the world.
It cant be help, gilgamesh Give raining A rank noble phantasm to earth. And Ea as final.
AoiKishi chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Great! I love u shiroko!
If archer is sarcastic.
Then saber love to teasing.
Great fic ever. Hope u update!
Joachim Armster chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Its funny and i easily forgive because its clearly a crack fic, but for continuity sake i should point out that shirou gets deathly serious about odd things and would likely not give into his gender bender self even with the sword to his throat. Even more so he would have atleast fought that she would have to stay astral until he woke up.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
And here is the Kotomine church scene :-)
The fight was ok, could be better but not quite bad too.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
This was quite interesting, I certainly didn't expect a 'Saver' to be like that.
One thing though, the tracing ability is not unique to Shirou and his RM, it's just that he is the only one who can use it effectively due to the RM having a copy of each sword as a blueprint, and according to some sources, allowing him to trace the swords inside of itself, before bringing them out to reduce the drag created by Gaia.
But different 'Shirous' having different abilities makes sense when you take the kaleidoscope into account.
And that idea with /strage fake is actually quite good, do you care if I borrow it in the future? (if I ever start writing that is)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
That was... Different then most.
The ending was helariues though.
One thing about saber Arturia, she does have (well, had in life) a spear. It was used against Mordred, but the wiki didn't mention it's name or abilities.(probably because they were never shown) maybe the name was, I don't remember it ATM.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Hahaha... Not so reliable to canon, but interesting (and funny) nevertheless.
Gil is going to have a really bad day when 7 EMIYA's are going to jumpscare him...
Haremu Endingu chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Excellent desu
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
... I know this is crack and that you admit to not knowing much about the Fate franchise, but I just can't read this. You have to many inconsistencies with how the actual Nasuverse works, the characterization feels shallow, and the actual writing is mediocre.
I'm not saying this is terrible, but it needs to be torn down and rebuilt. It's a gallon of Crude that needs to be cleaned up and refined before it's good for anything.