Reviews for Fate Shirou
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
... I know this is crack and that you admit to not knowing much about the Fate franchise, but I just can't read this. You have to many inconsistencies with how the actual Nasuverse works, the characterization feels shallow, and the actual writing is mediocre.
I'm not saying this is terrible, but it needs to be torn down and rebuilt. It's a gallon of Crude that needs to be cleaned up and refined before it's good for anything.
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
*Blubbering sadness*

I really want to know Avengshirou's story, now.

This is a really fantastic story. Crack basis, but the writing and the emotions that are developing to push make it more than that, I think.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
mmmmmm nice but what happened with lancer , he is dead?
Crow667 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
NOOOOOO why did you kill lancer? he was one of the best versions of shirou around! on the other hand keep up the good work!
brunofanofk chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
pls keep writing
the DragonBard chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
To me, a crack fic is a piece of fiction that the writer must have been on crack to write.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Please teach me how to be a great writer as you. Also great chapter.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Great
reaper chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Update man
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow this an awesome story nice work! Also like the fact Misaya Reiroukan is in it. Since there are barely any fate stay night fanfics that have her.
Dp11 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Man that avenger is strong. Sucks that lancer dies and I was happy that misaya appeared, but she is sad now. Well at least she got shirou lol
Dp11 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Lol this was funny and hope shirou reach for the golden ending! Well it also be funny if all his female version ended up in his harem, but saber can't be in it that sucks.
MissGardenia chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I thought I had reviewed to say this before...hm. Uh, anyway, even if I don't know that her personality is accurate, the fact that you're using Misaya at all is yay. That said, the other big part of her character/concept is her dog familiar pack, so...? ;)