Reviews for The Fairytale Way
person D chapter 12 . 3/27
0mw I l0ve this story so much! :D Thank u Gwen for making them gay! Update quick or I will die! U don't wanna be the cause of my death do u? :) *wink wink*
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 8 . 3/8
Only the demands of plot or true love will defeat the invincible demon Butler bandit way to many roles villain
asm chapter 10 . 2/25
you gave the villain michael's powers but he wasn't michael- that's confusing_ and why use his real name and ben's but not kevin's?
asm chapter 9 . 2/25
i thought you were gonna have him use the silk glove to masturbate- fantasizing about ben/green being the one jacking him off.
i'm guessing the bad guy was michael morning star... why have ben be the only character with real name?
good story telling- thanks 4 sharing with us
asm chapter 5 . 2/25
ben's need to service other people is getting a bit outrageous to the extreme_ will he be so accommodating when it comes to servicing kevin's princely cock.

you started the story with the girl's watching it unfold on tv- but you haven't taken opportunity of having their characters comment on watching the show in any of these chapters_ i think that would be entertaining- lots of missed opportunity for humor and other character input
asm chapter 3 . 2/25
a charming story- if ben is magic why can't he magic his crime fighting costume on and/or away
asm chapter 2 . 2/25
orb of omnius or ominous ? in the story you use the 1st and in the author note you use the 2nd
asm chapter 1 . 2/25
that's a really clever idea- it's an original way to present the story - the 1st time i've come across it anyways. and i like that you have gwen/julie/us being able to watch the fairy tale play out like watching a disney dvd on the tv. looks to be entertaining and amusing- i look forward to reading more
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON!
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
more!?
ArcAngelCrystal chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
How could you have started such a story and then have left it to rot like this? This is an outrage! A scandal! Please continue writing this at once!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Ahahahahaa! Haaaa! I love Gaston! Not only is his name amazing, but the voice I picture in my head and the mental image I have of him only makes it better. Seriously the greatest character (besides Ben and Collin, of course).
Naaaaaw! Collin got a pie baked just for him from Ben. I think I'm going to drown in cuteness! Please update soon!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Nawwww so much adorableness. Ben in a pink apron XD So good!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
My first impression upon reading the name 'Michael Morningstar': Dang, did he make fun of fairytales too?
Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm still vaguely aware that Gwen and Julie are watching this.
Doing really well, and your descriptions are fine :3
MugetsuPipefox chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Although it was filler-ish, it wasn't too bad. And sometimes you need fillers to connect the dots between things. Keep up the good work!