Reviews for The Fairytale Way
Han 10 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I have a baaaaad feeling about this.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
This my fat story please keep going
person D chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
0mw I l0ve this story so much! :D Thank u Gwen for making them gay! Update quick or I will die! U don't wanna be the cause of my death do u? :) *wink wink*
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Only the demands of plot or true love will defeat the invincible demon Butler bandit way to many roles villain
asm chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
you gave the villain michael's powers but he wasn't michael- that's confusing_ and why use his real name and ben's but not kevin's?
asm chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
i thought you were gonna have him use the silk glove to masturbate- fantasizing about ben/green being the one jacking him off.
i'm guessing the bad guy was michael morning star... why have ben be the only character with real name?
good story telling- thanks 4 sharing with us
asm chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
ben's need to service other people is getting a bit outrageous to the extreme_ will he be so accommodating when it comes to servicing kevin's princely cock.

you started the story with the girl's watching it unfold on tv- but you haven't taken opportunity of having their characters comment on watching the show in any of these chapters_ i think that would be entertaining- lots of missed opportunity for humor and other character input
asm chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
a charming story- if ben is magic why can't he magic his crime fighting costume on and/or away
asm chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
orb of omnius or ominous ? in the story you use the 1st and in the author note you use the 2nd
asm chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
that's a really clever idea- it's an original way to present the story - the 1st time i've come across it anyways. and i like that you have gwen/julie/us being able to watch the fairy tale play out like watching a disney dvd on the tv. looks to be entertaining and amusing- i look forward to reading more
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON!
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
more!?
ArcAngelCrystal chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
How could you have started such a story and then have left it to rot like this? This is an outrage! A scandal! Please continue writing this at once!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Ahahahahaa! Haaaa! I love Gaston! Not only is his name amazing, but the voice I picture in my head and the mental image I have of him only makes it better. Seriously the greatest character (besides Ben and Collin, of course).
Naaaaaw! Collin got a pie baked just for him from Ben. I think I'm going to drown in cuteness! Please update soon!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Nawwww so much adorableness. Ben in a pink apron XD So good!