Reviews for Words
ReaperDemon chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Story Complete! I really enjoyed this little series. I look forward to whatever you've got coming out in the future.
ReaperDemon chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I always loved the KuwabaraxYukina couple as well, even more so because Hiei dislikes Kuwabara so much. I think I liked Sneeze the best just because I like Yukina and Botan relationships, whether they be friends or more. Well done! Multiple updates too!
ReaperDemon chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Shizuru has always been one of my favorite characters, and I really like what you've done here. She always gave off the impression of being a more intelligent, calm, and reserved type and I can see you captured her pretty well in your words. Can't wait till next week.
ReaperDemon chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Gay or Lesbian couples aren't that big of a deal to me. I mean, there are some things I'm just not into, and I'll just skip over it, but almost everyone has something that. I always took Koto for a fox as well.
ReaperDemon chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I'd been waiting on this one! I really liked it, especially the Botan bits. View and Knowing were sad in a way, but something I could picture Hiei thinking in the time of death. Good job.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Another sweet chap. Well done ;)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
For Kuwabara? KuwabaraXYukina. Although in terms of favourites, YusukeXKeiko. This was a bit more... obviously hinting at shonen-ai so I'm not sure if I want to keep reading but it was nice over all.
-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
That was actually really cute. And you managed to hit a lot of pairings as well so it was nice to see something that appealed to everyone. But BotanXKoenma forever! The part about the misunderstanding made me laugh really hard. Nicely done.
-d101
ReaperDemon chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Danger was definitely my favorite one of Yusuke's words. No way to win that one!
ReaperDemon chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Just ran into this and I really like it. Simple and easy to read, very good. Favorite Pairing...Im a big Hiei/Botan fan myself, but I like Yukina/Kuwabara, Botan/Shizuru too.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Great job loved it
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Awesome! Can't wait what you do with Hiei. I like Hiei/Botan and Hiei/Shizuru.