Reviews for Wind Beneath My Wings
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
oh, it so sweet. I got tears in my eye. keep up the good work
This Guy chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
omg omg omg...thats is the freakin best story i've read...so sad yet so *doesn't know the word* something lol...yeh love it... r u gonna like make a prequal or sometin...please do... cya _
Li'l Yahiko chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
You really got me going there. That was so beautiful. You really made me cry. *sniffle* B/L 4-ever!
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
That was the first Zoids fic I've read and.. wow. I actually read the lyrics in here (which is something I don't do often) and it matched the atmosphere so perfectly. I use to watch Zoids all the time and picture Bit and Leena together and stuff.. By the time I found , I had forgotten about them. This fic was really inspirational. It was beautiful too. Great job
sessinu chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
guess who?...yes the evil maniac is back to reveiw! where is that sequel i've been asking for? told ya i'd be back! wait a second... am i in the right fic? *double checks* yup your the one who i'm suposed to make miserable until i get what i want cuz i'm an evil maniac! *EVIL LAUGHTER in back ground* anyways make sequel! make sequel! *crys* please your killing me! *evil side takes over again* i want a sequel now! i'll keep reveiwing. *evil laugh* well until then..
sessinu chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
your ending it here? noooooooooo! whats wrong with you? your suposed to make it happy and have leena and bit together and... andd...*breaks down crying* you need to make a sequel! or i'll cry and not only that but i'll keep reveiwing until you do! well whenever i'm logged on. if you don't belive me thats okay just read the reveiws i wrote for other people! i keep coming back weather you like it or not! PLEASE!
Gundamwinggirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Hey please continue with the story.
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
That was just too beautiful! I heard that same song on the radio about two weeks ago and I just fell in love with it. You write so darn well! I've been going through your stuff all night, trying to figure out if I should add you to my favorite authors list, and after reading this I'm sure: you're on my favorite authors!
Lanna case chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
I really didn't get the story. Is Leena dead or alive?
Cactus chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
good story
devilshburnette chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
that was awesome in the beggining you had me fooled but in the end i was soooooooo happy leena was alive I started to cry _ please write more you are an awesome writer
Tsukiyama chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
AWSOME! That was sweet too! And Brad and Naomi are having a baby! YAY! I love Brad and Naomi!
ChybbySka7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Oh my God! You have to write a sequel! She has to go back! Please, It can't end like this, please!
Nikki A.K.A Nicholas chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
*Sniff* *sniff* that was to sad but it wa still really good!
AnimeAngel chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
That was soooo kewl! You are a great author!

I wish I could write like you! But i have other talents...sigh...

Anime_Angel