Reviews for This is a Message for Those Known as 'X5'
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That's so sad! Great story!
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Beautiful.
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Wow this is such an amazingly powerful story!

You will meet adults with eyes that are younger than yours, and you'll wonder what they see when they look at you.

I loved that line, hell - I loved so many of these lines I can't even begin to quote them. Excellent work! :-)
Belandra chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Wow, this was so beautiful.

It's great how you put all the things that happened to the individuals together, as if it could happen to all of them (god, I don't think that sentence tells, what I meant to say). Well I just love the way you put everything together and the role Zack plays in the life of all the X5's.

Wonderful work. Thanks for writing it.

Belandra
egbkid chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
wow, is this ever good. it is one of the best pieces i have read in a long time. keep up the good work!

egbkid
Fin Tuscany chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
I actually really liked this. I especially liked the line about your brother or sister giving you a name. That was an element on the show that I enjoyed. I'm always in what people choose to call themselves. I liked the perspective you took with this story. Thanks for writing it.
Baloo chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
That was great, absolutely fantastic! I'd love to give a more in-depth review, but I just can't manage one right now. You've really applied your extensive knowledge of the X5's here.
darkangel3456 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
I love this style.

The story was so true.
Lelu2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Very nice, wonderful insights into the x-5. Makes me want to read more of your work.
Kara chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Damn, Ashantai, that was incredible. It gave me chills. That was a beautiful fic, maybe your best yet. I loved it, especially the way you tied in everything that we know about the X-5s. Really a wonderful fic.
Jacey chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Wow Ash! That was really good. Very moving and inspirational.

I like it. :)

Jacey
M chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Nice job. This was really good. Such a generic comment, sorry, I'm not sure what else to say. I really liked it.
pari106 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I already responded to this on cape have, but I'll review here, too :) I remember when you first started writing DA and, wow, you just get better and better! :) This is an excellent peice, as I've said before. What an awesome idea.
gilenagile chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Very powerful piece. One of the facinating things about DA is how the Manticore kids are very much a reflection of humanity and you've brought that out wonderfully: from the early discovery of individuality, love, and freedom; to the hardening of the heart; to the acceptance of what we are. You also remind us that for some people the road is tough "you'll never quite grasp the rules of these children that have never been afraid" (great line.)

Don't know how old you are but you certainly have expressed a level of wisdom that some people never reach, regradless of age, "...you'll know you can never really escape the people that made you, even if they die, even if you disappear. One day, some day that's not even very special, you'll think about that and it won't make you so scared anymore." A Wonderful piece of writing, thanks.
a fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
"You'll learn that the outside world is about survival and love and loss." Is that not the definition of a normal life or even an extraordinary life? To survive the loss and to continue to love. I love your insight that despite the harshness of their lives or maybe because of it the X5's can and will find the goodness in themselves and make a beautiful life. Wonderfully written and very moving.