Reviews for The last Temptation of Surak
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was a great start!... I'm guessing it's too much to ask to have Surak fall in love with a human and have babies right?... I tried...
tahmtahm chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Very interesting beginning - looking forward to more.
Just a Human chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
How my heart breaks for you, Surak of Vulcan. I can't imagine how horrible it must be to see your beloved people torn asunder by violence and hatred.

I realize that for you, emotions are a challenging thing, perhaps confusing. But I do offer this one bit of advice: hope is an elusive but powerful emotion. Never give up hope, Surak. As they say on my homeworld, it's always darkest before the dawn. So watch that horizon and chase the sunlight, because one good man with hope and a good message can change the course of history. A carpenter's son did such on my homeworld. Go make a difference, son of Vulcan.
Sensara chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Not many people delve into Surak's time and the trials he must have faced. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story.

I really liked how frustrated Surak felt about the constant rage of war on his homeworld, and his love of mathematics. This was really good, Fame. Keep it up.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2