Reviews for Outcomes
Hi,

I have just read all 15 chapters of this story and I was really excited to see where it was going!

This is one of the strongest smash fanfic so have write in terms of writing ability. It's a shame you don't seemed to be updating it any more.

Any way just wanted to say (if you still get these messages) that I really enjoyed your story and thanks for writing it.

All the best,

Ell x
polks87 chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Great story, love it hope you can update soon
theaterdreamer15 chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Awwwwe I'm so sorry to hear about your dad :(

I was so happy though that you are back!

Well good for Derek that he doesn't like the sneaking around...it shows how much he wants to be with her for real but GAHH
Rebecca has to ruin everything!
Karen better not go be with Jimmy again!
Good chapter overall.
Jeanne chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Are you still planning on updating?
smithkeylena chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
please write more!
AttackofTheEvilPixies chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Love It! and i agree CARTWILLS BETTER BE ENDGAME! cant wait for your next update!
Smashed chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
I await in eager anticipation for the continuation of this totally yummylicious
story. Update please. I cannot wait to see where this goes.
theaterdreamer15 chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
Yes you haven't chatted with me in months! :3
Yay welcome back and I can't wait!
Love the enthusiasm
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Ooh! I'm excitified now, because they know they love each other and because Jimmy's getting in the way! This'll cause angst, and I love angst! I'm really excitified to see how exactly Derek is going to get along with Jimmy once they start working more closely.
fanficfan39 chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
Finally - they admit their love for each other! Can hardly wait for Chapter 14 - this is getting interesting! I love the idea of a new musical - especially with Ivy left to take over the role in Bombshell.
ayoscifi chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Another great chapter! Hope you update soon :)
theaterdreamer15 chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
Can this just go to NBC? Like seriously this is pretty much spot on of what I think and hope what will happen. But Derek has got to get the girl on the show.
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
I do want to read more! It was realy, really good. Even though I'm starting to really dislike Derek. Oh, well, I hope he makes up his mind soon enough!
fanficfan39 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Well, I guess it was Karen he followed. However, your story convinced me that I was totally wrong and he had gone with Ivy. Now I have a little more faith in my first reactions - enjoying this one a lot.
Smashed chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
You are good. I almost kicked the dashing director. Luckily, I completed the chapter before meting out punishment. ;-D