Reviews for Trying to Save Our Future
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 8 . 2/3
But, if Edward never left... he would be there and the Cullen coven would be able to destroy Laurent. Things would probably turn out about the same way. There are no real consequences shown to them changing the future by causing Edward to stay. Except, of course, not getting near Jacob, so then he wouldn't imprint on Nessie, so then, the werewolves wouldn't fight in the final battle and the Volturi might kill the Cullens and their witnesses. That is to say, if Nessie even came into existence by this path of events in the first place.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Great! Please continue.
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Please update!Love the story
MissMartha chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Thanks for the update
Ana Cecilia chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Wow! I've just read the 6 chapters in one hour! So I don't need to say that I can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't take long. :))
FelicityA chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Great story! Looking forward to read more! I would like some more just Bella and Edward moments ;D
Lionnara chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
woah, whats gonna happend next.
MissMartha chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Thanks for the update. It's good to see Alice with a little control
Ana Cecilia chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Hi you're doing well so far. I can't wait for the next chapter. Happy Christmas and a great 2013 to you.
MissMartha chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Thanks for the update and Merry Christmas
ms. t masen chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Im glad u wrote about this. I always wondered why alice never had this vision. great story so far
Revelation Rebel chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Awww, crap.
Does this mean no Baby Renesmee?
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Love!
MissMartha chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Just found your story and its great! I can't wait to see where you take us. Looking forward to more
TeamEdward1896 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
There should be more ExB time!