Reviews for Jedi legends: The Dawn of Conclusion
I honestly don't know what to say to such a gorgeous piece as this. Just... wow. Wow. The craftsmanship and details of it were second to none. I wish that I could write half that good. It was an absolutely brilliant work, and my only hope for you is that you've grown since you wrote it, because if you have, then no one will ever stand in your way. Amazing job.
Usernamesarebad chapter 44 . 2/10
I just finished the story, and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. The plot moved quickly and the story was exciting. The characters were also well developed. The chapters were a little short, however, and parts of the plot didn't make sense.
All in all, very good (:
Guest chapter 44 . 6/4/2016
This was amazing I know I read it a little late and the other ones are already out but wow your are a very creative person and I don't say that to just snyone
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
Twist I honestly did not see that coming
Guest chapter 44 . 11/6/2015
Throughly enjoyed reading this can't wait 2 read the next 1:) found Count Dokoo General Grevus very funny
Guest chapter 44 . 11/6/2015
Really good story really interesting just watch out 4 your spelling also why is everone calling Padme Padme & not by her real name Amadala (excuse the spelling)
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Every time someone speaks, you start a new paragraph.
alive by grace chapter 44 . 9/22/2015
I loved this story! It's well-written and characterized; I'm really glad I found it. All the twists and turns of plot and strategy against Sidious were especially fun! I only have one critique: you often forget to start a new paragraph when a new character begins speaking. It makes it confusing to tell who is talking. That's a pretty easy problem to fix, though.

Why do Ahsoka and Obi-Wan think Anakin wouldn't understand what it felt like to lose someone? Do they not know how he lost his mom?
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Great chapter and plot
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
Ur name is WIERD,but I love ur story,it's amazing!

#latereviewer
Jaharn chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
For god's sake, have someone beta your work. Not half bad writing, but the spelling is horrendous. *Coruscant, *separatists, "boredily"?
SoullessInPitch chapter 40 . 1/17/2015
Quinlan Vos... is DEAD?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
SoullessInPitch chapter 29 . 1/15/2015
*long, happy sigh* This...this is what what was missing in the movies: openness. No one ever speaks the whole truth to each other. And it's annoying! So much anger, fear and sadness could have been spared if people were more open! Yay for both of them! ;D
SoullessInPitch chapter 28 . 1/15/2015
Count Dooku is so THICK sometimes...
SoullessInPitch chapter 27 . 1/15/2015
Finally, finally they see! I'm just glad it's over with and everyone's tried to clear to air (somewhat).