Reviews for Avenging the Ultimate
Bobywhy chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
Is this story discontinued or what because it's really good.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Please continue, this is pure gold.
TheOkWriter chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
I wish you update. I kinda wish there was a 616 vs 1610 battle that doesn't evolve with secret wars.
SnarkyBacterium chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Man, I didn't even know you'd posted a new one of these 'til just now. I loved your work back when the first two chapters were posted, kept it on my internet browser for two whole months before I had to reboot it for some upgrades and forgot I didn't bookmark this page. Now I come back and we've got hilarity and cross-dimensional hijinx abounding? Too much to handle!
Love the story. As a question- at this time in the Ultimate marvel comics, Thor hasn't become Valhalla, since Ultimate Reed hasn't gone bat-shit yet. But wouldn't it be interesting to see Vallhalla-Ultimate Thor meet 616-Thor?
Hoping for a new chapter sometime soon,
SnarkyBacterium
RandominatorOwl chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
Interesting.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
I laughed and proud that few members of Ultimate think our(?!) 616 Steve Rogers is Magnetic ! xD
Because He IS ! And Charismatic ! Great Leader ! Great Judge ! (even though I do admit he does has few flaws too. He made mistakes.)

Oh how I really want to see 616 Steve meet Ult Steve !
Compare him !

Good Steve vs Grumpy Steve !

Please please Please continue !
Vahn chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
You hit the nail on the head for every single part of this fic! Seriously, this fic is amazing! Amazing I tell you! Holy. Mind blowned! I love how 1610 Ironman was looking at both Carol Danvers. God I love that part the best! Seriously! Gad DAYUMM! Ya know?
6tailedninja chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Really loving the story here. Lots of love put into it. I really do hope you update soon.
6tail
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
When is the next chapter?
Jigoku no Yami chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
interesting. I am enjoying it, but i do not have enough pieces to make heads or tales of anything so far. I await more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
When is the next chapter coming?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
I can't wait until the next chapter.
Plz update soon!
Spider-Man!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
nice seeing you updated again hope we see e next chapter soon!
highlander348 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
I had a question. What can Spidey's stealth suit do and how come he hasn't used it yet in the new universe?
Silentman87 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Abit confusing, but not bad. Put 616 and 1610 on each of the characters so we know

Overall, not bad