Reviews for Avenging the Ultimate
SnarkyBacterium chapter 3 . 4/19
Man, I didn't even know you'd posted a new one of these 'til just now. I loved your work back when the first two chapters were posted, kept it on my internet browser for two whole months before I had to reboot it for some upgrades and forgot I didn't bookmark this page. Now I come back and we've got hilarity and cross-dimensional hijinx abounding? Too much to handle!
Love the story. As a question- at this time in the Ultimate marvel comics, Thor hasn't become Valhalla, since Ultimate Reed hasn't gone bat-shit yet. But wouldn't it be interesting to see Vallhalla-Ultimate Thor meet 616-Thor?
Hoping for a new chapter sometime soon,
SnarkyBacterium
RandominatorOwl chapter 3 . 3/13
Interesting.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 2/28
I laughed and proud that few members of Ultimate think our(?!) 616 Steve Rogers is Magnetic ! xD
Because He IS ! And Charismatic ! Great Leader ! Great Judge ! (even though I do admit he does has few flaws too. He made mistakes.)

Oh how I really want to see 616 Steve meet Ult Steve !
Compare him !

Good Steve vs Grumpy Steve !

Please please Please continue !
Vahn chapter 1 . 2/19
You hit the nail on the head for every single part of this fic! Seriously, this fic is amazing! Amazing I tell you! Holy. Mind blowned! I love how 1610 Ironman was looking at both Carol Danvers. God I love that part the best! Seriously! Gad DAYUMM! Ya know?
6tailedninja chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Really loving the story here. Lots of love put into it. I really do hope you update soon.
6tail
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
When is the next chapter?
Jigoku no Yami chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
interesting. I am enjoying it, but i do not have enough pieces to make heads or tales of anything so far. I await more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
When is the next chapter coming?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
I can't wait until the next chapter.
Plz update soon!
Spider-Man!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
nice seeing you updated again hope we see e next chapter soon!
highlander348 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
I had a question. What can Spidey's stealth suit do and how come he hasn't used it yet in the new universe?
Silentman87 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Abit confusing, but not bad. Put 616 and 1610 on each of the characters so we know

Overall, not bad
MF 22 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Yeah, I don't really like anyone other than Peter being Spider-Man. It just seems like some knockoff. So no, I don't care for Spider-Man 2099, Ben, Kaine, etc.

Anyway, I'm glad Ultimate Carol got put in her place. She doesn't know a damn thing about mainstream Peter, relying only on what she knows of her universe's version, and condemning him accordingly. But what really has to stick in her craw and shut her up permanently is this universe's version of Carol didn't say anything, but was complete agreement with Steve. The fact that her own counterpart feels so strongly that Peter's one of the most selfless heroes of all time should be an enormous wakeup call. It should also serve as a wakeup call to Ultimate Rogers, once he comes back from his visit.

As for Ultimate Reed...well, it's already too late to save his relationship with Sue. She's with Ben now, and even if somehow his character is brought back into line with what he should, be, that WILL be an enormous elephant in the room. Even if he may eventually be happy she's with someone who can truly appreciate her, there's still the fact that he loved her, and may in some way still do. That kind of thing can cause extreme tension, or maybe even keep Reed away from the team permanently. He wouldn't want the constant reminder of what all he lost, and seeing her with Ben would most certainly qualify.

As for Pym, well...Thankfully that version is dead. I've no respect or patience for a man who hits a woman. It may sound like a crap thing for me to say, but I'm glad he's dead. Sadly, so is she, though.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Ha!the ultimate marvel will never beat the speech of the 616 captain america! let just hope he meets his counterpart so ultimate captain america can finally understand
Son of Whitebeard chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
I like to see the different personalities between the Spiders provides a nice contrast