Reviews for Vulcan Side, Human Side
Excellent story. I hope you continue it. Thanks for sharing.
TheArunian chapter 14 . 1/28
I must thank you for this story. I had chills all over me when Kerin and Spock first kissed, and was tearing when Kerin shared her and T'Kress' meld experience with Spock. I rarely have such strong physical reaction(s) to any story. I did have some soothing Japanise piano music in the background (which somehow supported the atmosphere), but it was you timing and narrative skills that made the trick. I was also impressed with the detail of your Vulcan world – it felt fitting and natural (except cars maybe, but probably they aren't similar to ones on Earth).
kahuladragon chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
This is a very good depiction of Spock in a romance. Most others have Spock going off the deep end like a tweenager.
Nyotarules chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
I believe if canon Spock had met a Kerin he would have learned to deal with emotions a lot sooner, years before the V'Ger experience made him see the error of his ways. I think being rejected by his father made young Spock deny his human heritage to please his, IMO illogical father. (Why marry a human and then reject the human heritage in your own child? Illogical and hypocritcal!). Since canon is so inconsistent its best to ignore it! LOL
Nyotarules chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
I am curious as to why Kerin's parents divorced, I'll keep reading.
Nyotarules chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Really enjoying this story. I hope Spock divorces T'Pring since she is emotionally closed to him now then she will be closed to him when his Time comes, it is illogical to not find another female and stick to T'Pring.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Great story! Could not stop reading:) hope you update soon
angel897 chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
a lovely chapter, happy for them. way happy you have updated this story been far too long :) hope to read more from you again soon
mistyluc chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
ok now that was not an ending as it?
K chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
Slow is better than not at all. I was so hoping you would eventually return to this. Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Good story I like it and think you should add another chapter or chapters.
PSW chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
Wow, so many things to think about in this chapter! The difficulty of facing your own weaknesses and contemplating what you are able to do about them, the importance of having someone to talk these things over with... Very good chapter!

I am very much enjoying this story, and hope you are able to continue w it. I also know how difficult that can be - sometimes it just doesn't want to happen. :-P No worries about taking your time, I'll mark it to pop up in my inbox just whenever the next chapter comes. Thank you for writing!
PSW chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
Amazing chapter... Very Duane-esque. ;-)
PSW chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
A S'harien blade! :-)

Wonderful chapter, your descriptions were so fabulous. I could see it all in my head, such an ancient, proud house...
PSW chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Poor Spock. Everyone has their own separateness, agreed - however, it seems like his was exacerbated by a few key people that should have been closer to him. T'Pring may be at least understandable, but what's up w Sarek? Wonder what was behind his decision not to meld w Spock? Perhaps this will help him to grow stronger in the end, but surely no fun while it's happening (even for a Vulcan)...

I remember reading about the sister planet, too. I also liked the whole explanation of passing the memories down through the melds so that the children wouldn't forget the reasons for their dedication to logic.

Well done, as always! :-)