Reviews for Just Add Smallville
highlander348 chapter 39 . 3/13
What are Emma's powers? I never really watched H2O.
thekiller00 chapter 39 . 3/11
I get the feeling that Emma wont be to happy that Lana and Lex are in town when Clark and the others tell her about them.
thekiller00 chapter 38 . 2/24
Good chapter. I'm a little surprised that Clark didn't bring Kara, Chloe and Lois to his house earlier in the day and I'm wondering what Lex is up to.
thekiller00 chapter 37 . 1/9
Great chapter. It's good to see that Emma, Clark and their family are doing ok. I'm curious to see what will happen with Chloe and Lois in town for Finn's birthday party.

I was wondering, since you skipped a year, have Emma and Clark got married already or are they still planning their wedding?
thekiller00 chapter 36 . 1/6
Great ending to the future Evil Connor storyline. I'm curious to see what you have planned next.
thekiller00 chapter 35 . 1/3
Wow, I hope Clark and the others can rescue Connor and Emma before little Connor turns evil and Emma has baby Finn.
thekiller00 chapter 34 . 1/2
Whoa, nice twist with Finn being born a month early and all the fighting going on. I hope Clark gets there before Ash leaves with Emma. Clark deserves the chance to hit Ash at least once.
thekiller00 chapter 33 . 1/1
I wasn't expecting the older evil version of Conner to come to the past as well. I hope Cleo got away with the younger Conner and AC will be ok.
thekiller00 chapter 31 . 12/30/2014
Nice twist with Zod already being in Australia and around Connor. I'm curious to see how the confrontation turns out and what they will do to keep Connor from turning bad now that they know who they're looking for.
thekiller00 chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
It's good to see that Bella is ok and Emma and the others are relatively back to normal, but I'm curious to see what's going on with their powers. I thought Emma's was because she's pregnant, but I'm not sure.

I know I've asked before, but are Emma and Clark gonna get their own place soon? I'm wondering considering how big their family is now and I'm curious to see how they would do with a place of their own.
thekiller00 chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Emma , Cleo and Rikki are going to feel really bad when they're back to themselves are realize what they did to Bella.
thekiller00 chapter 28 . 7/15/2014
Interesting twist with Bella telling Clark about Emma dying. I figured she was still alive and well in the future.

I know that other things are going on, but are we going to see a confrontation between Clark and Ash in the future?
vampluva87 chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
Amazing, as always :D can't wait for the next chapter! You are gonna write more, right?
thekiller00 chapter 27 . 2/9/2014
It's great to see a new chapter for this. I just re-read it last week and was hoping for a new chapter. I'm not surprised by Emma throwing up once she found out that she's pregnant again.

As for Finn's dream, before I saw it was a dream, I was wondering what Clark would do now that the love of his life and mother of his child and future children was dead. I'm curious to see what will happen with Finna thinking about the dream and keeping a watchful eye out because of it.
thekiller00 chapter 26 . 10/10/2013
I like how Finn showed Clark the house that he would live in with Emma and their children later on in life, although I imagine it would be a little creepy having the future version of your unborn son telling you that he knows you and his mother got busy because he is still there.

I'm really looking forward to reading more of this. I've missed this fic.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »