Reviews for That Thing You Do
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 8/2
bye I am dead

this was awesome and perfect and sweet and hot and oh my god I am fine this is fine oh boy

-Anja
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
That was sensual, hot, and beautiful. Thank you for offering a scene to explain "You liked it? - Even the part where...?"
xfbikerchick chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Hot but not in a blatent way. More a slow build just like the scenes.
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is the PERFECT filler fic for that part of their first night together! SO. FREAKIN. HOT.
shanilivne chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Oh god
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Although good may be the understatement of the century!
such exquisite touching
thanks
satheo2013 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Good way to fill in the 'so what did she do' question :)
yazzea chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I'm kind of on an "Oldies" trip, it seems :-)
How come I didn't know this story existed? It is awesome, because most M-rated fics are about Kate, and there are very very few out there which are about ... pleasing Rick - other than the occasional bj.

So thank you for writing it :-), and that it fills in the mystery thing of their first night is the dot on the i ;-)
tearasunder chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
After the Storm aired far too long ago for me finally get around to finding a fic that addressed exactly what Kate was referring to with "so you liked it?" I wasn't far off from your own theory, but how you played it out is way better than anything I could write. Castle would absolutely love this, ha. Only nitpick is "shuttered" instead of "shuttered." Also, this was my favorite part, because it was so lovely: "her fingers [...] come together again in the middle, reconvene with her mouth right over his heart. She leaves kisses there, one, two, three, and he imagines it is one for every time he told her he loved her."
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Excellent!
Moby Dick chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Did I read that correctly? Her curls?

This is a drop dead stunning woman from New York City in the absolute prime of her life. Nothing less than a Brazilian bikini wax will do for our spectacular Kate.

Great story. Thank You!
Jasmn19 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
OMG!
Caskettfan28 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Totally head canon for me now. So incredibly sexy and intimate at the same time. Just so caskett. Amazing read.
purplangel chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I simply lost my breath while reading this. Wow.
Jenny.Simone.Kate chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Loved this! I was always wondering what they were talking about exactly, and this little story completes it so sweetly and lovely.

Love ya for this!