Reviews for Patriarch
NCISLAlover24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Yeah good on ya Gibbs! Some times you do the wrong things for the right reasons. I really liked it :-) MSB
the electric phantom chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aw! That was so sweet! No one messes with his family and lives! I love how Gibbs flashes through those moments as it happens. Great job!
YouKnowWho chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Pretty deep. ;) Love it.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Heck Yeah! Great take on how that went. Dearing deserved it, you do NOT hurt Gibbs' family and just walk away.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
"McGee, impaled in the abdomen, bleeding profusely, his eyes feverish and scared as Gibbs cupped his face." - That was incredibly moving to see, Gibbs cuping the face of one of his boys.
gibblette chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Good idea for a story and good job with it. Nice connections and introspection.
mishka chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I loved this!
N1uno chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I concur with your synopsis but, wonder if there was a deeper psychological reason Gibbs used a knife instead of his firearm? I ponder if a reason he chose the knife was to make it seem more impersonal since the knife isn't his preferred lethal weapon?
Jod chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Nice. I felt so bad for Tim but he recovered fast. Short but Sweet. Good Job, it's always nice to read something extra right after the show.
ncis fan chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Very nice look into Gibbs' thoughts.

Loved the line "For good measure, Gibbs twisted."
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Nicely written.
DisneyCrazed26 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Loved it!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
The final line in your story is so true. Gibbs did what he did to Dearing because he hurt his family. I agree that it's not something that Gibbs wants to do, but it seems that that was his only remaining option with Dearing.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I liked it. I can see those being the thoughts Gibbs had before killing Dearing. On a side note, if they were allowed to read these, what would the cast and crew think if they read these.
helenoftroy124 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE ABSOLUTELY LOVE!