Reviews for To Be Brave
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Great work!
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I like this a lot! I wish there were more Hardison-Eliot centered fics on this site because they are consistently my favorite pairing on the show. All that stuff in the Rundown Job? Oh the feels!

Also, I like that you brought up the pool thing from the Moreau eps because it always bothered me that they never talked about that more. I wanted a moment then and we were deprived :P

Please write some more Leverage fics some time!
kaelleigh chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Totally and completely perfect. Bravo! You captured them so well that it felt like the show. Thank you.
Belladhanna chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
YESSSSS! Very well written. I can't even say how much I enjoyed this. I loved the little Jayne shout out from Serenity too. Nice touch! Hope to see more of these two from you.
SpecialHell chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
:')

That's our Eliot. 3 those boys. Great story.
idiot9 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love the chemistry between these two! Even though they fight like an old married couple, but they still always have each others' backs. Great job!
Valawenel chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is promising and very well written - you should continue with Leverage fics :D
gibbsrossi chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
absolutely loved this great work :)
Sirena0944 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was wonderful. Seems like it really would be tough to face what they all do and not be changed because of it. Well done.