Reviews for Perhaps, I Was Unclear?
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh wow, loved this...kinda had a 'Gaston and Belle' feel to it :D
crystalwindow chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Love star trek and this made me giggle
ochreish chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
...why did you create such a sexy antagonist? A complete travesty of justice, IMO. I swear I'm supposed to be rooting for Spock not Maerlok?!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Niiiiiiiice
StValentineSt chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Wow, awesome companion piece XD Loved it all the way, almost wished for more interaction between Maelrok and Jim, hehe. Very nicely done XD
Aista chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I admit there were several moments where I nearly choked on my coffee. Hilarious!
Rainfire of Riverclan chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow! I like him even less now. Keep writing!
firelily18 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
OMG I love Maelrok! And I love your writing! It's brilliant!
Tishbing chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
When ate you going to finish "what part of 'no' do you not understand? It is awesome! I love it and this story just adds to it's greatness!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
It's fun to read the back story of Kirk. Enjoyed it very much, now you just have to write the Klingon back story
vynya-galad chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Fantastic, absolutel fantastic! Love it!
Thank you so much for it!
I also like the small bits in your oneshots,how they fit in with the main story, makes me eager to re-read it again (and again...and again, especially in the bathtub lately...)
Best wishes and good health to you and your child!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh. This was absolutely fantastic! Hahhaha
This is a one-shot, right?
Well, if it is, amazing one-shot. You had me laughing out loud a few times. Hahaha :D
Zephyress7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
LOL, this is brilliant. If I didn't love your femKirk/Spock pairing, I'd be rooting for Maelrok! Gotta love how he's so convinced that Jim will do what he wants and be pleased to do it. He's a tad delusional, isn't he? :) And sincere, in a sweet and disturbing sort of way. Also, very much enjoyed Uhura's 'translation' and Jim's bluff. Laughed the whole way through this story - thank you very much for posting it!
JoyCrux chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was excellent! I admit to being curious as to what happened on that planet, but this far exceeds my expectations! Thanks! (btw, in your next chapter of What part of 'No' don't forget to mention this! I only found it by accident! XD) Awesome work & I'm looking forward to more of What part of 'No'! :D
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Gah, this was good! I loved the back story to how Maelrok decided Jim was his consort, it's so believable and funny at the same time. Poor Bones always getting beat up- that's what he gets for swearing a hypocratic oath and refusing to learn propper hand to hand. That said I loved how Maelrok was so dead set on Jim and yet at the same time seemed to loath her character; she does make a fine contradiction doesn't she. _