Reviews for In the Meantime
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Castle's turn in the handcuffs...has not come :( hopefully you have time to update :)
The-KLF chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
nnngh, handcuff smut! will you be updating this, ever? :)
KateMB chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Ohhhh my... Delicious! This is one of the best fics I've read where Beckett's the one who's cuffed. I love the whole interrogation. Very clever!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
How delightfully hot. Obviously Castle needs to further explore that toy drawer with his girlfriend.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
continue this please
Zeena chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
So hot! I'm really looking forward to Castle in handcuffs, but maybe there's a tiny chance of a forth chapter where we get to see some more of the other contents of the toy drawer... Pretty please!
castle chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
please continue :)
AlwaysStanatic chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Let's see if this fan fic becomes reality one day! Who knows? :D LOL
I just loove it! You're incredibly talented and I can't wait till the next chapter! :D xoxo :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Cannot wait I see until it's Castle's turn for the cuffs ;) Seriously thank you for writing this! It's so hot an sexy and makes the wait more bareble until next Monday!

Really hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
God that was SOOOOOO hot!
Marla65 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
All the awards? Why are you talking like a teenager? It wasn't that good of an episode. AWM has all you women that are unsatisfied sexually wrapped around his finger. The show has zero substance. He can't even get his own damned mythology of Kate's mothers murder right. If inked your life, I'd probably want to drown myself.
DS2010 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Hot Stuff
Chkgun93 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Wow, that were an outstanding update, thank you.
dralg chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
And well written smut it is! You have captured them so well. Playful, fun, hot, sensual, naughty, and loving. Here is to a full two week suspension!
Micrazy2 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Ohh... Ummmmm... I'm glad you've jumped over into writing dirty. I don't know if you've heard but "Come to the dark side, we have cookies."

I am looking forward to Castle being cuffed ... and to more of the stuff coming out of the drawer. sigh

Thank you for your inventive continuation story and I hope we see many parts.