Reviews for Mars: An Elseworlds Story :Revised:
Book-AddictFF chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
I love this story! I really hope you finish this. I think Bruce's relationship with One is interesting. Though i think Bruce is too dark. I'll be excitingly waiting for more.
thedwo chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
A great story! But just like your other Mars Elseworlds it's unfinished...

Mystanthos chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
This story is wonderful.
quoththeraven5 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! Please please please continue!
Karen chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Dude! I totally heard One as a 'he' too! I'm torn between liking M'yrnn and hating him. I feel for him because that's his son that he just found and he's probably picking up on the whole 'Bruce will burn Mars' thing but still...

It just seems mean of him to not even try to give little!Bruce a chance... Though in all fairness he /does/ seem a bit creepy..
Dark Inu Fan chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
M'yrnn is setting himself up to attempt to break a promise that Bruce and Malefic won't let him. I'm glad to see that you have another reviewer! Keep up the good work, dark
Karen chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
;_; Bruce is creepy. Waahhhh... though nicely written, I will say that! I can't believe I'm at the end of the chapters you've posted! You've got to do more soon!
Karen chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
*This is all your fault!*

*Possibly,* One agreed breezily. *But in order to be sure, One must know of what you speak.*

Bwahahahaha! I love how One is just so calmly accepting that it might all be his fault. His interaction with Purple was sweet. You can really tell that he cares for her and is angered at all that'll happen...
Karen chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
*Wouldn't believe me even if I told you.*

His stomach churned uneasily at the possibilities of where the boy's body might be.

Poor Alfred! Has to be going out of his mind with guilt and sadness... I love you for the Doctor Who reference. 3
Karen chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
*I accept this weakness of yours, Creation mine.* Awwww! One can be so sweet sometimes. But then he goes on to talking about wanting to make Bruce bleed and the different shades of blood and he gets less sweet and more creepy. And poor Bruce is starting to become just like him, idn't he?
Karen chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
"Yes, alright? I promise to return to this dump, happy? Weirdo." lol! Way to be nice, Bruce. One's last line had me loling too. "Go play while I clean up your mess that you made me do!"
Karen chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
awwww! J'onn's dad sounds sweet! 'Sleep now, we'll deal with the world later'. I can't imagine having all those bonds just /snap/. I just wanna cuddle iddle!J'onn..
Karen chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
*They're dead because of me. I don't...remember but I know I—I killed them both.*
;_; why must you hurt Bruce so much? Good chapter, One seems very interesting. I can't wait to see where you're going with this! And I won't have to because there's more to go! Yay! I'm going to drive you crazy :D
Karen chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
That last line of Bruce's sent chills down my spine. It sounds like something he'd say. But still, setting your own mind, mindscape, whatever, on fire /had/ to have hurt!
Karen chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
poor J'onn! He lost his brother and his newest friend. I just want to hug him. :(