Reviews for Gravity
hi commc chapter 1 . 3/19
THE BEST!
AoKaga and their childrean are so cuutee _
Kagami being mommy tehee love it!
I love you so mucchhh!
Please make another AoKaga fams again :)
I'll be waiting hehe
ganbatte
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Kyaaaaaha! XDD

OhMy God... Leo...!

You're so damn cute and innocent!

And you should have ask too to make a little bro or sis! That would be totally hilarious! #grinned

Was Leo adopted or biological child? *blinked*

Anyway, he's cute! And Daiki and Taiga happy!

Taiga is a Mama! Yaay!
kiriohisagi chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Oh please please please... this fic is worth a sequel. Oh im so fvcking need the sequel right now. Omigod omigooooood. Im blushing like crazy *fangirl scream*
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
OMG, this is the best! XD
underhell20 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Shizu: Awesome plot you have here yet again.
Shion: Yes! Yes! I love this pairing a lot!
Shizu: Same, even our writing ain't better.
Shion: *sad face*
Shizu: _
monochromevelyn chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
More of fluffy stuffs like this, please! I like it :)
Drunken Strawberries chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Hahahaa! Sad how it's just a oneshot, I would have loved to read more from this, Raiga and Daiki's married life. It's seriously impressive :D
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I knew it! Kagami is the mother type XD Daiki you're really an ass

XD this is so cute
Beautiful Mirage chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Hey I really love this story, I'm glad you decided to write 'Sundy' :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Such fluffy fic, you should write more AoKaga when you feel like it! Heheh it was very cute, I think their characters are well characterized. And I burst out laughing reading the line "The only one who can stop you crying is yourself". Good fic :) Also please pardon me for being anon, im using mobile now so yeah.
Vixien chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow it was so goooood!
I just wanted to ask if you could continue writing about this?! It's really hard to come across a good Kagami and Aomine story! Especially one cute like this! Their little boy! AAAAAAAAHHHH I understand if you''re to busy but I had to ask! Especially because you're a good writer so in short...maybe keep writing about Aomine and Kagami's life with their cute son Leo?

p.s sorry if i sound weird, your post is the first I've ever commented one!
wolf-caller chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
this was sp sweet TwT LOL, somehow Kagami being the mama and Aomine as the papa really suits them. Leo's adorable too xD
kp chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
this is so cute!oh you showered me with the ultimate cuteness ever!

(moe moe flower everywhere)
soranamu chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
My gosh this is so adorable and sweet and- I think my heart's gonna melt /
I ship AoKaga so hard, they're perfect together, they're perfect for each other asdhfajkdfad
So, write more AoKaga, please? 8'D
aokuro chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I laughed and choked when I read the part where Kagami's called 'MAMA'. I LOL'D...

I love this pairing so damn much... and your writing skill is... asdfghjkl I love you ;w;