Reviews for Ties of Loyalty
ForeverRainingFire chapter 10 . 4/4
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Gamma Cavy chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
snicker
NadaZilch chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Yaay! That was fun. : D Well-written and good character interaction, which is the sticking point for me : ) You should write more stories. Especially those originals you've told me about ; )
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
This is an excellent piece of writing. Well done. *adds to favorites*
JenEvan chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
A very well-written story that is a delight to read :) Liked the action, especially seeing the interaction between student and master, as they work together. Those sake jug traps xD
Overall, a nice read on a boring rainy day :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
cool
Clarisara chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
This is one of my favorite fanfics now. I laughed so hard. You nailed Hiko's character. love it!
skepsis66 chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
Fantastic story! Love the dynamics between master & student. Good, old, irritable Hiko and the vicious, mischief-making Kenshin. Lol - the fire scene was hilarious!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
I do think that Kenshin was a little over the top...but I love that side of him as much as I love his peaceful side, so I really have to admit, I didn't mind. I don't see him ever not at least objecting to someone's death if he can help it, but I also love how you explained how he acted and why. All in all, I quite enjoyed this. :D Thanks for the read.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
This was a very interesting read. Nice use of the connection concept, by the way. It was quite intriguing and very well used- yes I know I said it twice. It merits a relaxing reread from me in the future.

Shadow
Nikikeya chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
"His little make-believe world at the dojo" XDXD

Oh I loved it! I'm faving this!

-Cloudy
Nikikeya chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
Very good story, I loved the teasing scean! Kenshin is soo cute in this!
Nikikeya chapter 8 . 5/8/2009
AWW! Hiko/Kenshin Father/Son moment! How cute! 0
Nikikeya chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
Awesome Chapter!
Nikikeya chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Oh Kenshin you ARE mean! But I love you and your Spirit Act!