Reviews for Ties of Loyalty
Emiri-chan the GREAT chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
Duh, interested so far. What else?

Reading on...
Emiri-chan the GREAT chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Drat it all! Another good one!

Ja, reading onnn...
Blue Jeans chapter 4 . 8/7/2002
This story is wonderful and all, but don't you think Kaoru would have come charging by now, ready to smack battousai to the next century for not telling her where the hell he's going and is staying? Knowing Kaoru... she'd be worried by now. And shouldn't Misao be alerted that foreigners are ahunting in the forest? THE forest in THE mountain that Hiko resides at? Though I really do like how it's Hiko and Kenshin centered, I just wanted to point out the slight hole in the plot _;; - blue
whatevs1990 chapter 4 . 8/7/2002
This is very good so far. And I can understand your obsession with the plot - I'm exactly the same.

Anyway, I'm very happy I found this fic - it's about Hiko, who is my favourite Kenshin character, *and* it is well-written. Since there are almost no Hiko stories, and most of the ones I found are rather poorly written, finding yours made my day. Thanks again, and please hurry with the updates. :)
LinaNverse chapter 4 . 8/7/2002
promise me you'll update again this week, ok?

ok! i'll give you ideas then. i loved this chapter the most so far! cuz of the dailog. it was funny and very fitting, perfectly in character, and added character. we know so little about their time together years ago and i love anything that adds to it, because it becomes real to me.

let's see. well, i don't care how hurt hiko is, he'll spend the night down below and if kenshin isn't back by dawn, he'll go looking for his baka deshi.

but i think kenshin could spook the hell out of them in the night. i mean, they are in a 'haunted' forest on the mountain, ne? then after a fun night of laughing at them all night, he should go check on hiko, who will probably think his pupil is an idiot after hearing how the night was spent... :)

afterward, hiko will probably want to go with kenshin to see justice served.

eventually in this fic, the men will find the hut, and if hiko's in it, we'll have issues. but if he's not, we'll have issues anyway... _; "what do they think they're doing in my hut! hey, that's MY sake!" i can see it now. :) lol!

watching a group of people hunting all over the woods for a man who's been sitting in the tree above them the whole time is funny in itself! :)

ne, what if kenshin gets hurt or caught or something, or they see him? what if kenshin has to hide in the river and ends up getting a fever? that would be great...

after this drug wears off, hiko will feel a little better, or at least be cohearent... :) and i think we can all tell by watching the show that hiko cares alot about kenshin and that no matter how old kenshin gets, he'll always be the little boy hiko found and carried home so long ago.

there are some suggestions that could lead to several different endings.

i know i'm usually not sure where my stories are going either when i start, (if you look, none of my stuff's finished, but it's some of the best!) but just sit at the computer each night and write a first paragraph, and ideas will start coming at you in a mad rush, i promise. but i love hiko-kenshin fics like this. i'm loving this fic! when i saw that it was updated i got so excited i almost cried. i waited for SO LONG. i check this fic everyday, so there!
LinaNverse chapter 4 . 8/7/2002
promise me you'll update again this week, ok?

afterward, hiko will probably want to go with kenshin to see justice served.

there are some suggestions that could lead to several different endings.

tenshineko chapter 4 . 8/7/2002
So glad you're back! I was wondering when I'd get another dose of Hiko and Kenshin coolness _

Those stupid foreigners are definitely going to regret that they caught the interest of the former Hitokiri Battousai ::grin:: Can't wait to see what Kenshin does to them! Hopefully Hiko won't be stuck ignomiously hiding in the cellar for too long - might have an effect on his ego. No, wait. His ego is impervious to anything.

Well, I'll be watching for an update!
omochi chapter 4 . 8/6/2002
hey! this is awesome!...it's something new and I could get used to this...well...I love it! keep it up!...I like how there are no grammer and spelling mistakes...it's starting to get tiresome reading some of the stories with all those mistakes...although everyone makes mistakes...it's just the ones that don't seem to care that they are making the same mistakes over and over that are starting to bother me...poor Hiko...those guys hunting him like wild game...sick people...keep it up! update soon!
Hitokiri's woman chapter 3 . 7/29/2002
*HeHeHe* nice fic! keep up the good work.

Arigatou, Ja ne._

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hotaru Yukishiro Tomoe Kamiya chapter 3 . 7/25/2002
I loved it ! Read mine its under clamp its called the fifth!
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
GREAT FIC! can't wait for more...i liked how you put in the fact that the men are already edgy about the 'red- haired demon' and are already jumpy...any way, keep up the good work, and come up with some nice torture plans, good luck! x
blinkblink chapter 3 . 7/19/2002
This is very good! The writing style's great, and no spelling or grammer errors! Yes! Plus, anything with Hiko-san almost automatically goes into my good books... O.o;;; We need more fics with him. Of course, I'm could be doing something to help that need. x.x Anyway, great fic, and I hope you continue it!
Vesca chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
Go go go... what's Kenshin gonna do? I MUST know!
Scarre chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
Very good! As for ideas, have you seen the movie "Predator" with Arnold Schwartzenegger? That's one way to torture. Well, keep up the good work!
Calger chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
You have no idea what a breath of fresh air it is to finally read *good* fanfiction in the Kenshin section! Even better is to read a plot that hasn't been done a dozen times over (now I adore K&K, but if I read one more strange-yet-handsome-man-shows-up-at dojo-to-jumpstart-K&K-into-kissing-after-mindless adventure plot I think I'll throw up), thank you THANK you for sharing your fics with us! _ I love this plot so far, and you're absolutely right it's fiction, so as far as ki is concerned, anything goes _ You write both Hiko and Kenshin wonderfully, I can't wait to see what happens next!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »