Reviews for Ties of Loyalty
Nikikeya chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
Awesome Chapter!
Nikikeya chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Oh Kenshin you ARE mean! But I love you and your Spirit Act!
Nikikeya chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Very good chapter, Kenshin acting all spooky and spirit like was very entertaining I was grinning like an idiot the whole time.
Nikikeya chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
Lol Kenshin listening to them tell stories was my favorite part!
Nikikeya chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Lol Very nice chapter! Kenshin to the rescue!

As for how to get them back, Sakabatou action and then tie them up and let Hiko tell them his life story in Sparkling detail! XDXD
Nikikeya chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Creeps... I hope Hiko creams them.

I hope Kenshin kil- Hits them very VERY hard with his Sakabatou! _

Good chapter
Nikikeya chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This is a very good first chapter I like your "Weak Logic" its a very intriging take. And so true.

Please continue!

-Cloudy
fairytaleweaver chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
Nice story. I really like Hiko and Kenshin based fics (NONYOAI!) as they're totally kickass. Pissed off Kenshin and Hiko make me giddy...what they're capable of...(grins evilly)
chibi heishi chapter 10 . 11/15/2008
This was great. I don't know how else to put it. It's not often we get to see Kenshin and Hiko interacting as - ah, comrades, maybe? - and not just teacher and embarrassed student. You showed the connection between them very well, in both the respect and trust that they give each other, and the protectiveness and teasing when they can. Overall, very well done.
Tensai55 chapter 10 . 5/12/2008
Well, you mentioned in your bio that you want ppl to recommend good Hiko fics. I was going to suggest Ties of Loyalty, but then I remembered that you wrote it... So I tip my hat to you for writing the best fic with Hiko in it (that I have read) and apologize for not being able to help you in that regard.

~Tensai55
iratecat chapter 10 . 11/16/2007
::sigh:: Love the story. Are you sure there won't be a sequel?
ferryboat George chapter 10 . 10/15/2007
aw, but I *want* more fics I loved this story, especially the epilogue. Since one of my earliest fandoms was The Sentinel, with all it's fanon mysterious connections, I liked the idea of a connection between Hiko and Kenshin :P
Suttee chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
Hunters... what an interesting concept! I really enjoyed all of Kenshin's little tactics to scare away the hired help, especially by revealing Battousai (the rumors do help, don't they?). It's really clever of you to drug the sake as well, or Hiko would have painted the forest red... anyway awesome plot and it's brilliant how you worked everything out!
Shadewolf7 chapter 10 . 5/28/2007
Very good.
KuroKage1717 chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
A great story! It was tons of fun to read, and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was quite interesting to see how Kenshin reacts to Hiko being in danger, and fighting off all the bad guys. Kenshin was really out of character, but not too much...it was plausible. A nice change from the goofy 'oro-ing' rurouni. And the ending was very enjoyable. I kinda wish there was a fanfiction on how Saito tries to change Kenshin's mind about not killing...
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »