Reviews for Ties of Loyalty
Meri Kaisla chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
Loved the connection and the songbird-Kenshin :)
Dragonsdaughter chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Hmm, I've liked this fic for a while and never got around the reviewing it.

I do agree with your premise that Hiko and Kenshin would have developed spiritual connection, or at least be sensitized to one another. It's refreshing to see someone who doesn't take the 'DBZ' route to chi manipulation.

Bravo.
Lady No Da 201 chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
I love this story!
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 10 . 10/16/2005
Damn, this is good. I like this sort of fanfiction-playing with the characters, not the plot.
Vetygas Rath chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Very good story so far! Unfortunately, at the moment I don't quite have time to read the rest, but I'll be back to finish! At least it's already complete! LOL! Until Next Time! Sawatdee!
Khrysalis chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
Never have I so enjoyed a story exploring the relationship between Kenshin and his master. *Grin* Yours is now my very favorite deshi-torture. Few things are cuter than a flustered Kenshin.

One of my favorite moments was when said red-head became enraged at the insult dealt to his master. I wonder...how would Hiko-sama react to someone so maligning his student instead? I get the feeling the master might feel that's his right alone.
Zhuyou chapter 10 . 4/30/2005
This is a pretty good story. Interesting plots and complex interaction with the main characters.
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 10 . 4/27/2005
ooh, good story :D

heehee, love that Tsi Tseng bit, although isn't that a Chinese name?

also, I kinda was looking forward to Kaoru's and the others' reactions at Kenshin's return, not just mention of possible reactions ;

urg, damn it's late I can't type anything productive. so I'll just leave off here o.O

again: yay for good stories!
Shenyu chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
INteresting, interesting indeed. I still hope Hiko just kill em' off though.

Ehehehehehe
Shenyu chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Wow, this is nice.

I wonder who were those bastards that shot Hiko, they deserve to die! Hiko is the coolest, and, and, they MESSED WITH HIS SAKE! Kill them all!

Buwahahahahahaha

At first though, I thought this was a funny fic what with Hiko's arrogance, but this seems to be one of a kind with its seriousness and the relations between Kenshin and Hiko. I'll be back to read more tommorow, this is very cool so far. See ya later.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
You should put another epilogue in that tells what happens when Kenshin gets back to the dojo! That would be so cool!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 10 . 3/3/2005
EXCELLENT story. I loved every chapter of this! You've mastered the descriptive phrase (loved the line: Scmidt was a cold man with all the personality of a town gibbet). You really nailed the personaities of Kenshin, Hiko, and Saitoh. That scene where Hiko picks up poor, battered unconscious Kenshin and carries him home, while plastering an irritated expression on his face even though no one was around to see it was so quintessentially Hiko. It was wonderful to see Kenshin hold his own with his sly/innocent comebacks too. "Does this mean you'll be coming to visit" had me hooting with laughter. I adored the epilogue too. How typical of Kenshin to make sure Saitoh wouldn't pursue the matter, and how in character of Saitoh to dismiss the assault/death of foreignors as "I doubt any embassy in the world will want to claim such obvious incompetents as citizens, much less make any protests about their deaths." Great writing!
Hidari chapter 9 . 2/14/2005
Hiko, hiko, hiko *chants*! I love deshi and shishou together! Marvelous marvelous fic! I'm so glad I found it.
Hidari chapter 10 . 2/12/2005
That was so good! The best fanfics I've read are those where everyone remains in character. Your fic is a very well written piece describing Kenshin and Hiko's relationship so believably. I enjoyed every word of it. Excellent work!
Ridicully L chapter 10 . 2/8/2005
You stories have the best Hiko ever! FFnet stories are kinda like musicals... and when I read your stories I get that high feeling when the perfect singer gets the lead... like when Crawford is singing the Phantom's part in Phantom of the Opera or when Uwe Kroeger sings Death's part in Elisabeth... anyway, if this makes no sense at all to you, I just want to say Bravo! (and possibly encore?)
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »