Reviews for Ties of Loyalty
omochi chapter 10 . 12/8/2002
that was a great story!...well edited and great plotline...hope you write more stories in the future...
Wanderer chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Would love to see you do a sequel on this one. You have kept the interest through each and every chapter going on beautifully. And your psyche on the relationship between Hiko and Kenshin is certainly studied and in character. You have left several interesting open-ended ideas for a sequel to begin. Don't leave it to others to pick it up. Who better to write the continuation than the one who wrote the original?
Firefury Amahira chapter 10 . 12/7/2002
Great conclusion! (Man, how the heck did I manage to miss the past two or three updates? o_O;;) And it's Firefury, not Firefly p For some reason, lots of people makes that mistake, so don't worry about it p. I /love/ the sake jug traps! D Man, if you do decide to do a fic where Saitou goes to... ah... 'meet' Hiko, that would be awesome! I mean, the two biggest badass arrogant jerks in the series... that would be something. (Not to mention seeing Saitou likely get what for... D) Congrats on a fic well done!
Mir chapter 10 . 12/7/2002
Stumbled upon your story today... Great job! I love your interaction between Kenshin and Hiko, and the plot, punctuated with vivid and humorous details, moves clearly and fluidly. Your originality is definitely refreshing, and the characterization seems very believable.
Calger chapter 10 . 12/6/2002
Awesome ending, especially the Kenshin/Saitou conversation *bows to a master* I enjoyed this fic very, very much and I hope to read another one from you soon! Ja ne!
Vesca chapter 10 . 12/6/2002
Wow.. waht a good ending, Saitou finally finding out about Hiko.. Haha!
Sano2 chapter 10 . 12/6/2002
The end was really good - especially the epilogue, it was awesome

Hope to read more from you soon ;)

Sano
ewunia chapter 10 . 12/5/2002
This is good. I like that story a lot. It took you quite long time to finish it. But write a sequel to that story. The end left the door wide open :)) In next include the Kenshin-gumi, Shishou and Sitoh. I like when They all fight.
Jason M. Lee chapter 10 . 12/5/2002
Unseen, "Battousai" is a proper noun, the "the" not necessary (meaning regular name, i.e. Yahiko).

oh, and Saitou's alter ego name? Fujita (surname) Goro! hearing that in Western style is a bit weird (i've YET to hear him introduce himself dubbed). \~

*chuckles* Saitou vs. Hiko. Hiko wins, hands down. XD
Jason M. Lee chapter 9 . 12/5/2002
*snickers* poor Kenshin. quite the childhood, alright.

good conclusion here! off to the next one! *bounces away, cat ears twitching this way and that unconsciously*
C-Chan chapter 8 . 12/5/2002
Yeay, you're back! Great chapter! Please update soon? Onegai?
Calger chapter 8 . 12/5/2002
Wai, you updated! Hiko and Kenshin are so cool! Schmidt so got what he deserved! Looking forward to the conclusion (?) or do you have a longer story in store for us? ;)
Jason M. Lee chapter 8 . 12/4/2002
welp, even with Kenshin's no killing vow, i'd say that Schmidt really deserved it from Hiko. that bloody idiot doesn't even deserve Amakakeru. *grins nastily* more reserved to those like Shishio.

HA! Schmidt's trained. traveled to exotic places but got bored. *snort* you haven't seen Japan with two Hiten masters around.

*blinks* speaking of masters, Kaoru's gonna be throwing a major fit at Kenshin once he gets home. but i think she'll just cry, calling him a baka and hugging him. *nudge nudge wink wink*
Jason M. Lee chapter 7 . 12/4/2002
*throws head back, laughing like a total idiot* glad you liked the bamboo whip! i've been on the wrong end of it a few times (dried, yellow bamboo. it's hard to say which hurts more; fresh, green saplings or the hard yellow ones). and Jackie was right in "Rush Hour 2": "Chinese bamboo! very strong!" _\ and of course, kudos also to Firefury-aneki, for her sake idea.

poor blokes. can't blame Hiko. now they have that darn German sniper to deal with. *snickers*

oh, BTW. no "u" (Japanese "u") in "do" for "Do Ryuu Sen". \~
Vesca chapter 8 . 12/4/2002
*sniff* how sweet... I LOVE it! Yay.. Hiko.. no compunctions about killing a nasty man .
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »