Reviews for Ties of Loyalty
JML chapter 6 . 10/14/2002
i remember now! the title of the story where this stranded guy who had to outwit this nutcase hunter is "the Most Dangerous Game".

at least in this case, Kenshin's having fun tortur-ah-maiming these little buggers. _\
Colleen chapter 6 . 9/30/2002
Oh, me bad, didn't realize that I hadn't reviewed this story yet. I love it. Love the connection between Kenshin and Hiko, the traps and the general infliction of pain to the hunting party. Looking forward to more, and thank you for the review on one of my stories.
Kat36 chapter 6 . 9/25/2002
I'm really enjoying this so far! You have a real knack for visual description. Small criticism, on something that came up mostly in the scene between Hiko and Kenshin - you kept switching the point of view within the same scene. It's a common error, but you're too good a writer for me not to mention it.

This has been great fun, and I'm officially nagging you for more.
beege chapter 6 . 9/22/2002
It's always good to see someone come up with a ( relatively ) new idea for a fanfic and then execute it well. If you're still looking for sources of inspiration I'd recommend David Gemmel's waylander trilogy ( particularly the first two books ).
Tariq chapter 6 . 9/20/2002
Hi. I really like the story thus far, but u should really include the Hiten mitsurugi fighting scenes more.
Sano2 chapter 6 . 9/17/2002
Really good!

Can't wait to get more

BYe
Chri chapter 6 . 9/16/2002
LOL Kenshin can be really sadistic :))
Shuro chapter 6 . 9/14/2002
THis is sooooooo good!
Calger chapter 6 . 9/14/2002
Oh, too short! Battousai is so COOL! Keep going, keep going *cracks whip* gotta see these gaijin get what's comin' to them, yeah! *wonders about her sanity as she skips off to finish chapter 8 of Prism* hehe shameless plug...
mae chapter 6 . 9/14/2002
Nice. Now get the next chapter out or I'll kill you. :P

Really, this is a lot of fun to read.
mae chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
LMAO!
nolongerherereally chapter 6 . 9/14/2002
Ah. a Kenshin and Hiko fic! You go,girl!
tenshineko chapter 6 . 9/14/2002
Whew, Kenshin's a sneaky character...and great at the intimidation game _

Uh oh...Hiko's healed...And he's coming for some heads...If they thought *Kenshin* was intimidating...

Update soon! Or I'll...I'll...I'll stake you out on the mountain, right in Hiko's path!
Firefury Amahira chapter 6 . 9/14/2002
Whoo! Another chapter! A little rough, yes, but promising. And ooooh, Hiko's back on his feet and ready to bust some heads? *evil grin* Score! Can't wait for the next chapter o
elyssalyn chapter 6 . 9/13/2002
Don't get me wrong bacause I love romance specially when it's a KenshinKaoru one but it's nice to read a story that doesn't have anything to do with romance once in a while. And it's even nicer when the story is well written. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »