Reviews for everything we had, everything we did
Anastasia205 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I loved this one! Jem/Will is just so beautiful, I liked how you captured both of them. Great story!
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Just going to c/p everything that I said on tumblr here because this deserves it and more.

OH MY GOD WOW.

I AM SCREAMING

“It’s perfectly fine,” Jem replies. “It’s only a crime if parabatai fall in love with one another, after all.” He opens his mouth to speak, his head racing as he thinks breathe breathe you need to breathe, even though he knows he is, that his lungs are working and that his blood is still flowing and a voice is screaming in his head.

BECUASE WOW JEM DOESN’T EVEN BELIEVE THAT WILL LOVES HIM HE JUST THINKS THAT HE’S DOING IT OUT OF SOME PENT UP EMOTION OR SOMETHING WHEN NO NO NO NO THAT IS SO WRONG IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY OH MY GOD.

and just thank you for the will/jem smut because fandom desperately needed some, and they especially needed some from someone as talented as you. because you just /get/ them. imo jem is a really hard character to write, but you just nailed him on the head. and poor will. will doesn’t even know what he’s doing and just.

this is the best thing ever thank you so much.