Reviews for Not a Lip Gloss Flavor
MarcelineFan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Wow. Very In-depth and completely out of the ordinary. Thanks!
kunoichi79 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This side of Mackenzie... is freaking perfect. Just. Freaking. Perfect.
May god bless you, omfg :O
FlareBoostDrifloon chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Nice
LadyLucina28 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
It's okay
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Why do you hate the book but yet write this for it? Anyway, I recently started book 1, am almost finished, suffered a few minor spoilers ( I saw that coming, anyway,) But personally, I liked it.
charontine chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
i love this fanfic; one of the most well-written ones in this category. i'm a fan of the books, though. although this probably isn't a good excuse for MacKenzie's supposed shallow personality, and everyone else's, the book *is* written by a popularity-obsessed, insecure, and attention-seeking character who conciously wants to be something that she despises; not to mention, her constant denials and jealousy issues. likely, MacKenzie started off that way as well. the fact that character development has yet to happen for her, i think it's because Nikki simply doesn't bother looking under her exterior, and vice versa with MacKenzie.

i still think that Zoey's parents are divorced and his father remarries, which kind of explains why she's unpopular despite her dad being a record company executive. ...aand maybe this is the reason she keeps reading about romance and self-help books-she doesn't want to screw up her relationships the way her parents did.

there's a lot you can read into from such a simplistic book.
EatingCake101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love ur story. And u r right. As snobbish as MacKenzie can be, she still has feelings. Ur story is the best dork diaries fanfic I have ever read. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You hate DD? I love it, but maybe it's just me and yes, I dislike Mackenzie's 1 dimensionalism
Itisisodonotrunorhide chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Legend of Derpy, you are one of my favorite authors. Even though you are part of a group I despise with a passion, and this is for one of the worst books ever written, I loved this one-shot. You did a good job at making Mackenzie much less monodimensional. Now if you could do it for all of the characters that aren't Nikki!