Reviews for One More Night
Accoladebespoke chapter 2 . 4/3
Chuffing beautiful
Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love Clintasha so much! I need the comics and movies to give me more! :/
arosequartz chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I always wondered what Natasha said to Clint at the end of the movie. And here I quote ". He looks like a demented Darth Vader." was hilarious
benchy99 chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
This is fantastic plz continue!
Dark Princess Of Daydreaming chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Just finished reading...really enjoyed it. Now I must go read the sequel:)
Becca chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
Like your story hope the sequel is just as good.

Will they get Natasha back
2fast2live chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Maaaaaaaan that was sick! I totally loved this *o* sorry for not reviewing all chapters but I'm just too lazy (and via iPhone is annoying). But I read it all in one go and omgggg totally loved it. Geez how could you end like this? Must read the sequel! Xoxo
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Clint's gut feelings seem to right on target. Petrovitch scares me. Especially since he knows about Clint and wants to kill him. I personally hope that Fury decides to go against the council and lets the rest of the team go rescue Natasha. Hopefully Coulson can help out with all of this and pull some strings some how.
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
That was great. I'm not sure if it was Fury's idea to send Natasha back to Russia, but if it was he had better watch out because he might have a target attached to his back with Clint's name on it. If not that then maybe Clint could just attach Fury's picture to one of the targets like he did with Loki's picture.
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Wow, so how did they bring Coulson back? I mean Loki stabbed through his back through to the front of his chest near his heart. Why is SHIELD separating the two of them? Going back to the Red Room almost seems like a suicide mission for Nat. I love how after Tony listed everything he could track about Natasha that Clint claimed that Bruce would do the monitoring.
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
That was great. I love the relationship that Clint still has with his brother. His reaction to their marriage was perfect as was his wife smacking him on the head. I like how they already have action figures made of all of the avengers. The last part was a real surprise to me. How in the world is Phil Coulson still alive? Him and Fury have a lot of explaining to do.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
That was great. Everything on their floor of the tower sounds great. I would never imagine all the things that Clint kept in that box. After what happened between him and his brother all those years ago it should be interesting to see how everything goes when they go to see him.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
That was awesome. The waterfall sounded like a lot of fun. I like how Tony called Steve's trick a Captain Ball. What Steve and Clint did to Tony was funny and completely fair. Its what you get when you claim that Clint's trick doesn't count because he was in the circus. I'm surprised that Natasha didn't try and jump with them, even if she was wearing a bikini. Is that an actual place to go to in Hawaii? If it is I so want to go there if I ever do go there.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
That was great. Pepper's present was so sweet. I can't wait to see how the rest of their vacation goes.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
That was great. The ceremony was simple but sweet. I loved what Natasha did to her hair. At least Tony didn't make much of an ass of himself. I am very interested in finding out what Pepper's gift to them was.