Reviews for Promise of a Lifetime
Nikkie995 chapter 1 . 7/5
OMG! I LOVE this story. I literally have non stopped read this for the last day or so. By far one of the best stories I've read on ff. Don't ever stop writing because you are so amazing at it. My only problem was what happened to Sirius, you kind of forgot about him and he was just there sometimes, it may have been better if he had just died. Other than that it was amazing!
Iamproudtobeagryffindor chapter 68 . 3/29
I've read this 2 times
Now. I love it!
Iamproudtobeagryffindor chapter 1 . 3/17
I read this story in 3 days it was great. I was so sad that it was over. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Okay lets get to business. I love all your disney references and I love how Scar and fred's relationship blossoms. I have nothing bad to say about this story. I am even happy that the finch died. I know thats mean, but i didn't like him.
Yuki no Ai chapter 70 . 3/11
I just finished this story! I couldn't put my computer down because i was so caught up in it!
Thank you so much for writing it! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Scarlett is the perfect person for Fred!
Shifuni chapter 70 . 3/3
I found this story and I absolutely loved it! OMG. It was brilliant! The romance in this story made me melt inside. It took forever for her to get with Fred though! But it was a good agony of waiting forever!
emory chapter 9 . 2/7
OMFG I LOVE ALL THE ALAADDIN STUFF IN TIS CHAPTER I JUT RRRTTYTVGVYGTGVGJVFCC
I know this story is done, but yes yes yes! George/Erica all the way!
Chaparrita chapter 69 . 1/12
I just read this story over the past two days. I already love It Goes On, so I was really happy to see that you'd written another Fred/OC fic.
In three words: This. Was. Amazing. I loved every word of it, and I loved seeing Scarlett's character development as time went on. I adored all the Disney references, and I was glad to see that I caught most of them (but not all of them, you were sneaky about a few of them! I'm so disappointed in myself).
The ending was completely perfect. I can only hope to write such a wonderful epilogue when I finish my fic.
Thank you for writing this! I was sad to see it end :)
OrchidWonderland chapter 70 . 12/31/2015
I read the entirety of your story in over three days, and I must say, my time spent on it was completely worth it!
I loved it, and I thank you for such a worth while read. 3
sakurapetals0192 chapter 69 . 10/26/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story! I love this so so so so much! This was so perfect and I never loved a story this much!
monkey87 chapter 70 . 9/10/2015
So I just kind of binge-read your story, and I have to say - it was quite entertaining! I love how you incorporated the OC perfectly into the story. This story was just magnificent!
CrowningAster chapter 69 . 3/15/2015
So my last few reviews have been purposefully vague, because I knew the end of the story was coming and I wanted to save my detailed thoughts for a final review.
I dont want to be creepy because I dont know you, but Im so, so, so, PROUD of you. Im proud of you! I would hug you if I could.
When I first started reading, I was cautiously optimistic. From the first time I ever read anything you wrote, I knew you were a good writer, however I wasnt sure if I was going to like a story that was so blatantly a romance. Dont get me wrong-I LOVE romance, and hell, my story has some developing and has much more to come! But I usually love some conflict/mystery/adventure with it, and although I was definitely interested in your story, I wasnt sure if it was going to mature past just romance and relationship drama.
Girrrrlllll. You proved me so, so wrong, and I am so glad you did!
This story showed SO much growth. I could see how the writing and storyline was maturing and evolving as time went on. This story honestly made you a better writer, and thats beautiful!
From the very well selected quotes at every beginning, to staying canon, you put a great amount of attention to detail into this. Like I said in a previous review, I can see how hard you worked.
This went from a story about teenagers with relationship drama to a story about GROWTH. Scarlett herself grew and morphed and really became a woman over time. She endured love and loss alike and became stronger because of it all. Fred grew, their relationship grew, and again, you as a writer grew. Its all been wonderful and astonishing, really. Like I said, Im truly proud of you. I hope you dont find that weird!
The ending was perfect and thoughtful and JUST cheesy enough. Like, the perfect amount of delicious, melty cheese. Some may scoff at the idea of ending a story with 'happily ever after', however, with this, it was absolutely appropriate and perfect. And you made me smile, in real life!
Ive read plenty of one shots and short stories on FF but this was the very first 'novel' I read on here. Im so happy that this was it. This story is a beautiful example of hard work and for the millionth time, Im proud of you.
I cant wait to read more from you in the future. I appreciate your support on my story immensely and I will be sure to offer you that exact support back on your stories.
Thanks for a beautiful story.
CrowningAster chapter 67 . 3/15/2015
Yes! Yes! Yes! The Chinese food, the effort and thought he put into a proper proposal, and FINALLY them being intimate! Haha. Everything about this was perfect and so, so sweet.
CrowningAster chapter 65 . 3/15/2015
I can tell how hard you worked on these past couple of chapters...I can only imagine you sitting up with the Deathly Hallows book studying it carefully making sure to stay true to the story. Theres a lot to cover here, but I can say that your hard work is showing in every facet-the storyline, the facts, the writing itself. Its all absolutely amazing and this story has shown so much growth.
CrowningAster chapter 63 . 3/15/2015
I really want to say Im so happy that you wrote the conversation between Scarlett and Molly. I feel kind of stupid now haha, but I never made the connections that you pointed out-the fact that Scarlett grew up with fairytales, and she in her little girl mind, wanted one for herself so much, thats what influenced her to make the vow. You've been talking about and even quoting fairytales this whole time and I foolishly didnt even make the connection between the two. But anyway, I think that was very deep and intelligent for you to connect the two. I thought this whole time Scarlett and Freds love of fairytales and stories was just a cute side thing, but it really was an integral part of Scarlett and Freds relationship. I feel silly for taking so long to realize it, but I think youre amazing for writing it. Very well done.