Reviews for Promise of a Lifetime
El Spanish Dr chapter 70 . 1/23
Actually you used 69 quotes as chapter 14 didn't have a quote.
I loved this story! Had me on the edge of my seat more than once but I feel like I just completed a long journey with the characters. Perfect ending, great work!
El Spanish Dr chapter 61 . 11/5/2020
You are evil.
El Spanish Dr chapter 57 . 11/5/2020
I am so confused.
El Spanish Dr chapter 53 . 11/5/2020
Harry, Ron, and Hermione are going to rescue Scarlett when they go to the Ministry, aren't they.
El Spanish Dr chapter 52 . 11/5/2020
Are Scarlett and Fred going to get married or will they just die? I mean, are they going to get married on Scarlett's 20th birthday (AKA the day of the Battle of Hogwarts: Part 2) but they get interrupted, because right now it doesn't look like the two are getting married.
El Spanish Dr chapter 50 . 11/5/2020
When Scarlett does get out she should go to Grimmauld Place because it should still be safe from the Ministry.
El Spanish Dr chapter 40 . 11/4/2020
Flynn Ryder is basically Fred and George from the whatever year Tangled is placed in.
El Spanish Dr chapter 39 . 11/4/2020
There are so many health code violations in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
El Spanish Dr chapter 36 . 11/4/2020
It would've been better if Fred slept without a shirt.
El Spanish Dr chapter 35 . 11/4/2020
Holy iad! Did you have to add the whole 'I'm Scarlett and I blame myself for two deaths' thing?
El Spanish Dr chapter 29 . 11/4/2020
Can you have Scarlett save Sirius?
El Spanish Dr chapter 28 . 11/3/2020
Scarlett and Justin's breakup will have something to do with the accident that Scarlett's dad died in, won't it?
El Spanish Dr chapter 25 . 11/3/2020
George\Erica would be great. They could bond over complaining about how much Scarlett and Fred have dramatized their lives with the vow and them both being single and third wheels.
El Spanish Dr chapter 22 . 11/3/2020
You are an evil person, alb925.