Reviews for Promise of a Lifetime
XxGoddess-Of-LovexX chapter 70 . 5/26
This has officially become one of my favorite Fred/Oc stories. In the beginning I just couldn't stop reading it and once I got closer to the end I just didn't want to finish it. I fell in love with your characters and this story, you didn't and awesome job!
Phanic.at.the.asylum chapter 63 . 2/28
I'm crying but laughing at the same time because What The Fuck Did You Just Fucking Say To Me... You Little Bitch is playing and I can't take anything seriouslu
EdnaH chapter 70 . 1/9
Loved the quotes. Great story x
Nina3KPop chapter 70 . 12/12/2016
So I'm not going to say that this is the best story I've ever read because their are many fantastic fanfictions out their, BUT! I will say that this is one of my favorite Fred/oc stories on this site.
I loved the development of them and their feelings, some times I just wanted to slap some sense into our lovely main character but no ones perfect right? That's what makes a character so good xD
I finished this quite quick and I found my self trying to slow down my reading but I just COULDNT! Wasn't possible! So I loved your story so much that I'll probably go back sometime and re read it again! Thanks for such a great story and I hope you keep up your great work
Nightingrave chapter 40 . 12/3/2016
you have no idea how much I celebrated when I saw what happens to the Finch...
Nikkie995 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
OMG! I LOVE this story. I literally have non stopped read this for the last day or so. By far one of the best stories I've read on ff. Don't ever stop writing because you are so amazing at it. My only problem was what happened to Sirius, you kind of forgot about him and he was just there sometimes, it may have been better if he had just died. Other than that it was amazing!
Iamproudtobeagryffindor chapter 68 . 3/29/2016
I've read this 2 times
Now. I love it!
Iamproudtobeagryffindor chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I read this story in 3 days it was great. I was so sad that it was over. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Okay lets get to business. I love all your disney references and I love how Scar and fred's relationship blossoms. I have nothing bad to say about this story. I am even happy that the finch died. I know thats mean, but i didn't like him.
Yuki no Ai chapter 70 . 3/11/2016
I just finished this story! I couldn't put my computer down because i was so caught up in it!
Thank you so much for writing it! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Scarlett is the perfect person for Fred!
Shifuni chapter 70 . 3/3/2016
I found this story and I absolutely loved it! OMG. It was brilliant! The romance in this story made me melt inside. It took forever for her to get with Fred though! But it was a good agony of waiting forever!
emory chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
OMFG I LOVE ALL THE ALAADDIN STUFF IN TIS CHAPTER I JUT RRRTTYTVGVYGTGVGJVFCC
Guest chapter 25 . 1/28/2016
I know this story is done, but yes yes yes! George/Erica all the way!
Chaparrita chapter 69 . 1/12/2016
I just read this story over the past two days. I already love It Goes On, so I was really happy to see that you'd written another Fred/OC fic.
In three words: This. Was. Amazing. I loved every word of it, and I loved seeing Scarlett's character development as time went on. I adored all the Disney references, and I was glad to see that I caught most of them (but not all of them, you were sneaky about a few of them! I'm so disappointed in myself).
The ending was completely perfect. I can only hope to write such a wonderful epilogue when I finish my fic.
Thank you for writing this! I was sad to see it end :)
OrchidWonderland chapter 70 . 12/31/2015
I read the entirety of your story in over three days, and I must say, my time spent on it was completely worth it!
I loved it, and I thank you for such a worth while read. 3
sakurapetals0192 chapter 69 . 10/26/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story! I love this so so so so much! This was so perfect and I never loved a story this much!