Reviews for The Bard In The Bodycount
Adelled chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
The Cam here makes perfect sense.
Adelled chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Fits and expands realistically the canon characters. Well done.
Adelled chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Great delineation of the fissures in their relationship as a result of Brennan going on the lam.
Adelled chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Booth listening to Sweets? They have come a long way
Adelled chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Enjoying the mystery both personal and case.
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
Ok, excellent story. I think you nailed all of the characters. You could write for Bones/Fox. Now on to your next story. I am truly enjoying them all. I have been impatiently waiting for updates on Ring in the Reflecting Pool...thanks & keep writing!
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Favorite chapter so far. Love B & B interaction. Thanks:-)
luvthembones chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Great story - made me stay up way to late to finish it! It fits beautifully in the canon of the story and feels very accurate and true to the characters. I do love your take on Fisher, you really didn't stray far from how he has been written in the show, but you explain him so clearly, so lovingly. Each intern does become Brennan's adopted child over time. Even Daily, to some extent. (She still is the only intern I can't stand - they couldn't come up with a better token female intern than her?) She is good for comic relief, especially for Hodgens. I have read both this and Mixed Tape now. Great stuff. Look forward to more. And you are right, Hart Hanson should hire you! It would be a great shot in the arm for the show. Sometimes I think they are afraid to venture back into emotional territory over a long arc of time. Just snippets and it is gone when the episode is done. I guess they are afraid each season could be the last now and don't want to leave anything unfinished... Anyway, thanks for the great read!
JoBelle chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
I really liked the way you've fleshed out Fisher as a character, he's pretty overlooked on the show, a lot of one note stuff so it was really nice to have him become a person in this story. I enjoyed Brennan and Max's confrontation, especially the acceptance in the end.

You did a great job at building the case and balancing the emotions/character development here. Really nice work! :)
JoBelle chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
I really enjoyed Booth and Bones reunion in her hospital room here. I've been waiting for a scene like that all season! Thanks gor giving it to me.

I really like your insight into Bones' feelings about her mom and about Max here too, very well thought out. :)
JoBelle chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Bwahahahaahaaa! A sword fighting Booth FTW! I cackled out loud at the "Go home Bones, you're drunk" line! Trufax! Bones blowing that guy's knee caps off? Priceless! :)
DanishBones chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
This story was truly amazing. You really got the characters spot on and your details about the case and Shakespear.. Oh my.. You really did your homework on this one. I am truly amazed.
If I should pinpoint one little thing, I would rather have Parker not calling Brennan 'mom'. I really can't imagine him doing that. To me it's all wrong.
Other than that little one, I absolutely LOVED your fanfic.
morgan-va chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
What a fabulous story, so detailed and entertaining from the first chapter. I started it yesterday and just finished it. I need to read your other stories. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I found this piece of writing to be one of the most captivating and emotional works of fiction I have read. The characters were extremely true to how they are portrayed in the show, and the way you worked Shakespeare into you writing and the lives of the characters was truuly wonderful. I was able to so vididly imagine what you have written as if I was watching it on screen. Thank you for this piece of art. My most sincere appreciate and thanks.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
Lovely story, I especially liked Fisher and Brennan's interactions. :)