Reviews for Pumpkin Pie
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 1 . 2/13
Mmm...
I did kind of want Draco to use Narcissa as a very elegant, sexy plate for his pie.. but this is good too..
Also, I too dearly love pumpkin pie. My mum actually makes piecrust from scratch and everything. Yes. Be jealous of my amazing mum.
I like this a lot, and Cissa's pumpkin pie sounds delightfully, sinfully decadent..
*licks lips*
-M
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
"Nearly climbed onto the vanity "
Pfffft
This was so hot but that bit had me laughing for a very long time
Oh what I would do for a picture of that!
Katie chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Damn that was hot! I never knew pumpkin pie could be so sexy. Great story.
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
A new Thanksgiving tradition is born! This story made me want pie like...like it was the only thing I could ever need. When Narcissa goes pseudo-cougar it's nuts. I'd love to see her really cougar out hardcore one day.
Carelyn Stark chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Sooooo, good!
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I was going with the spirit of Halloween ;) another love! Halloween is my favorite! Maybe you could write a little smut about draco and cissy hosting a party and him teasing her all night then finally taking her after the party?
ciliaclu chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ah... How I love your description of the sacred pie. My mouth was watering, and the hot scene just added to it!
MissusCissaMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I NEED TO STOP READING YOUR DRACISSA WHEN I'M TRYING TO WRITE LUCISSA OMG IT'S RUINING ME BUT THIS WAS SO AMAZING I CAN'T.