Reviews for Naruto: A New Path
Chrameleonshinobi chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
This is really good, one of the best fanfics i've read in ages actually, and i haven't seen anything too similar before which is good.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
First time readjng the story and got say I'm loving it so keep it up and update soon please
Iceflame55 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
You've got my attention, that's for certain :). And a threesome pairing between those three is rare, so it adds to the interest!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
You need to finish this it is really good!
tellijo chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
It's a strange beginning, Mizuki not being a traitor and the Uchiha clan not being completely wiped out. But it's interesting, I'll keep reading :).
justthedoctor chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people.

-general Zod
Sabertooth7 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Nice but more romance less adventure
Nyaruto chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Really great indeed!

Fargus you only update once a month, maybe less. Hey! Make this a priority! It is the best original naruto fic I've read that is not an AU.
I mean seriously! If kishimoto made Naruto seinen age, this would probably be it.
Update sooner Than later!
Nyaruto chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I am not sure if this is your first story, but it was good even if it was mostly canon. I am also looking forward to the character developments.

The bursting Hinata was a pleasant surprise.
Wraith Five chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
My reaction when I saw this at the top of my alerts list: "Yes! Wait... OH HELL YES!" No, I'm not kidding. And I've been kind of busy reading the Divergent trilogy (and a number of associated fanfics), so I only just got around to reading.
In any case, I agree with you on canon. I kind of promised myself I would read it through the end, but it's getting quite hard for me to keep reading it.
As for the actual fic, most of it was rather entertaining. The whole 'dealing with killing' part was quite sad (although I did like how the rest of the Hyƫga clan reacted to Hinata after that session). I do like how you're being so much more realistic about that particular part of being a ninja than pretty much everyone else on this site. I like how you gave Team Gai the Land of Waves mission, and especially the short version mentioned in the mission room. Definitely made my day. So did the chakra control exercises part. All in all, a rather entertaining chapter, I can't wait for the next one!

Wraith Five
Valiant chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Your story is great, however I would like to point out something after having read your author;s note. In the canon, when Orochimaru summoned Tobirama and Hashirama back, he did not bring them back at full strength, only at low to mid kage level, somewhere around Kakashi's strength during the Fourth Shinobi World War and Madara retained full control of himself whereas Hashirama and Tobirama were turned into mindless puppets with no sense of self mere moments after being summoned.
Chadenell Wind chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
So far, I am enjoying this fiction. I can't wait for the next installment!
Konoha's Crimson Fox chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
This is a rare gem now days. Not one write good NSH threesome fanfiction now days. It's always ends up being a one-sided deal. Good chapter and keep up the good work.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Very impressive. I like the build for this team. However, a bit sad Haku and Naruto never met.
Nightmare Sired Muse chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Great chapter (Professor Yana? Was that a Who reference?), loved the realistic out look you're taking with this. However, I do hope seduction missions are NOT mandatory for kunoichi. I couldn't see Sakura or Hinata, no matter the amount of mental and physical conditioning they receive, ever participating in such things-nor could I see Naruto taking the news of such transactions idly.

Hope you give this story the attention it deserves. Naru/Hina/Saku stories are so hard to come by. Looking forward to so much more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »