Reviews for Another Round
MirandaJayne chapter 1 . 3/15
Cheeky and sexy without the M! Niiiice...
mcobsessed007 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I liked this post-ep. I liked the whole story, but mostly what I liked about it was when Castle decided to substitute the word "hammer." I've been reading a bunch of your old Castle fics and they're all really, really great. I love how you get into Beckett and Castle's minds.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Haha sinful sheets! Brilliant line!
veritesanspeur chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
the first line and the last line...I'm still laughing.

i love how kate was the one initiating and castle was trying to be cautious because they're in public.

(also. i have no intention of apologizing for flooding your inbox with reviews.)
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Ooohh. Hammer. I get it now. (This is a reread.)
naybaybay chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Mm, oh yeah those sheets do look pretty sinful alright hehehe. Downright delicious, just like this story :D
StanasUnicorn chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
AMAZING! :D
Copop chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was cute :)
janinsc chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hahahahaha. That was great. Such a tease.
tshlw chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was so fun. Love to see fun and easy Kate without the world on her shoulders. Did an amazing job with their banter. Can't stop grinning after reading.
faeriehallie chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It's funny to see Castle tripping over himself to gain physical distance between him and Kate in public, lol! He's trying to be good, but I like Kate's ideas better :)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
damn - even with a phone call interupting - that was fun!
nightlight's fire chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Nice. I thought the ending to 5.01 was a little out of character for the two of them, personally. It seemed to serious switch from the start of the ep (the scene where Castle wakes up), and I didn't think it fit. I think I've seen better morning-afters on this site, or at least, a few that I liked better.

Anyway, to the fic. It's good. A little divergent from the kind of stuff that you normally do. Your writing isn't usually this filled with innuendo that seems to be written to be purposefully obvious. Makes it an interesting read. I kinda like the more emotional writing you do, myself.
CaptKJanewayOakenshield chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Lmao. That was awesome. I love the shyness that castle is exhibiting and of course a daddy Beckett is always a treat. Wonderfully done.
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh I was totally expecting cock-blocker Martha to walk right in! haha Loving the cute awkward first date-ness too :')