Reviews for When the Demons Clap
Shiroi Hato - san chapter 24 . 10/9/2015
OMG! I knew it! I knew that it's earth! :)
Dude, I must say that it's one of the finest your works. It's so realistic, that makes my skin go with gosebumps. Also it has a deep, bloody and important meaning with a big warning, which is a big plus. Usually, I forget most of the fanfics (the only exception is almost all of yours, whom I clearly remember), but this one can't leave my mind for a third day and it doesn't seem to do so in future... Furthermore, I really want to translate this work to my native, Lithuanian, language and it means something because this urge comes only when I see realy good artworks
All in all - this fanfiction is one of the best of yours and truly deserves some kind of award, not only my words :)
brina968 chapter 25 . 11/3/2014
Mind is now blown! Great story!
brina968 chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
I have a feeling that The beast is actually Mother Nature and the reason she's falling apart is because of Pollution.
brina968 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Someone was playing The Suffering too much, about three of the monsters is in that game.
Riane V chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Holyshit heebiejeebies this is from rpg games it because there are scenes that happen thats from one but I cant recall the name. Well either way this is badass
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 25 . 2/17/2014
yes! got them right! i'm kinda pissed Italy couldn't remember though...this endless loop of tragedy, so much pain yet nothing gained...
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
Oh god, I have ribs for dinner and I live in Canada so technically they are Canadian ribs...on a lighter note have you been quoting songs because I think I’m picking a few up.
DeadAshCity72 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I love this already. I love how Canada is given the best information, being that he's invisible and all. I really can't wait to see what the rest of the story entails.
Maple Love chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
O.o You scared me... I almost thought you forgot Matthew. And yes! Even little evil witch girls love Canada!
michiyukivi chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Omg!I see the parody of corpse party! :D
Myathewolfeh chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
... I don't think Italy will be sleeping for a while.
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. :D
212musicfan chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
Wow! I love this story, the end! The later chapters I kind of disliked because it felt like everyone was dying for no apparent reason, so i stopped reading it for a while. When i saw that it was finished i though I might as well finish it up; and i did! And then i'm just like amazed at the ending! I would never have saw that coming, and how the beast, her true form (I always knew she was good) and lapin and neko and everything is just so... PERFECT! To summon it up, this is a great fanfiction and i knew you wouldn't let me down! ... No that didn't come out right... Bye Bye Now. (*goes and finally pulls up between angles and demons, but realizes that i have to finish the latest chapters of black snow...cries*) I love all your works, just not enough time! I'll always read them though so keep it up!
-212musicfan
Myathewolfeh chapter 24 . 3/16/2013
Earth.
I fucking knew it chapters back.
But LapinLife and NekoDeath, somehow did not get that. But I got Earth. I work fucking backwards, man.
PiffBee chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
Ffff I regret not reading these sooner O-O dat ending! Oh man w
TabithaBlack chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
My other review was posted a few seconds before this one since a finished binge reading this fic a few minutes ago. Let me tell you how much brain explosion this has caused me. A lot. Now I can't help but think of all the times Kiku has died a horrible death and he doesn't even remember. *sobs* You have delivered yet another masterpiece. Brilliant job on this fic!