Reviews for Terrible Revenge
The King in White chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
What was the point of that?
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
the man who give the sentance swings the sword did your father not teach you that boy!
Sansa chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That author is a sick fuck, to hell with him
N chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
You dont know me, I dont know you.. Chance is I will never find this page again, just as there is a big chance you'll never find out that I wrote this comment in here..
But I just wanted to say that, no matter if you read this or not, you have the ability to write and you should do something with it..
Now I will never know if you re-commented on this, I will most likely never return to this page in my entire life, but perhaps you can feel some sort of pride that, somewhere on earth, perhaps even countless miles away in a country much like or unlike yours, you changed someone's night.

Take care and keep on writing, perhaps, if luck and fate work together, one day I'll read something that will make me remember this, perhaps even something that is part of your work.. untill that day, I bid you farewell or atleast... untill one day..

N.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was soo good! but POOR THEON i hope his fate will turn out better in the rest of the books
Kate Poem chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
No. I mean... no. But... it was Your vision.
Theon Greyjoy (after Ramsay) deserved for quick death or redemption. I can't imagine any Starks ordering torture and mutilation for tortured and mutilated wreck... but Rickon, raised by Osha - I don't know what man he would become, am I right?
And Rickon must not think he lives, because Theon Greyjoy could'nt behave as pure Greyjoy, immediately burn Winterfell to ashes, kill direwolves and take Bran and Rickon - for example - to Deepwood Mote or Pyke.
One mistake: Jeyne Poole was'nt Robb's wife, it was Jeyne Westerling. Jeyne Poole was daughter of Wayard Poole, head of Stark's household.
I hope You understood I like Your story, it is good writed and horrible. I felt pity for poor Theon and I am worried for Rickon.