Reviews for Drugged
Patresa chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh good lord! That was... So Sensual! You are amazing.
lgmtreader chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I don't believe I've read this before and can't imagine how I missed it (I think you are on my follow authors list :-))
This was a great deal of fun! (and, as usual,well-written)
I kept thinking it would be appropriate as a Valentine's Day story, but then I also was greatly reminded of some scenes from A Midsummer Night's Dream...
But I would just have to wonder (purely rhetorically, no need for an answer!) just why would Angelis, guilty or not, have drugged them with what appears to be a fairly harmless drug but one that would cause them to have such amplified sensations and attractions to each other? What could he have gained by that? (Unless, of course, he really was just Cupid, which leads back to Valentine's Day...)
In any case, though I am no Lisbon-Jane shipper [on the other hand I do appreciate the best of extremely well-written stories where they connect], I enjoyed this particular one, in part because it WAS well-written but especially because it had a reasonable progression rather than one minute nothing and the next they are suddenly jumping each other for no reason. I also enjoyed how Patrick realized and assessed the probability of his having been drugged.
Great little story!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Really awesome :)
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh, man! Why'd you end it there? LOL. I feel like I'm on a drug, like I keep wanting more and more and more...

Very funny and sexy.
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Funny funny funny
Loved it XD
Wondering why this isn't M, though?
jisbonshipperat-heart chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Brilliant
alicepuck chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I suspended my disbelief, and it was AMAAAAAZZZZIIINGGGG!
PJaneL chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
It is sexy and sensual in good taste! I love it!
LitLove chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Such a great story, I love it! You write Jane and Lisbon so well, everytime I read a story of yours it's such a joy. Thumbs up. :) Thank you for posting!
Special Agent Baker chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow... This was AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT! I LOVED it! Lara ;)
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Random, but cute! And well done as ever. This in particular made me laugh:

Just because he didn't have the strength (and muscle tone) to knock someone twice his size to the ground, "It's not half..."
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I find myself curious as to the motive of Mr. Angelis. The foreign-substance-is-aphrodisiac meme is a common one in the Doctor Who fandom, so I'm familiar with these sorts of stories. This a good take on it, much more human, and it's rare for authors to have both of them drugged. Still, I can't figure out why Angelis would bother to drug them.
Ciissa chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
holy crap! this story... amazing! i have no words.. WOW! and now i can't stop myself from thinking what happened (duh..) and what was going to happen the morning after... unf. This is now by far one of my favorites! :D loved it!
Leah chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
That was brilliant! Loved it!
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
That was awesome! Seriously great stuff, the slow seduction of it all was fantastic. Great work, can't wait for more!
blue