Reviews for Hermione Granger's Diary
DJ chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
i love the turtle thing!

nearly fell on my seat.

but, the whole thing is that, THIS STORY/DIARY is GREAT!

yeah.

erm...guess I should say goodbye then.

yeah..erm

fredthebaker chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
wow

i love it!
scowlingpixie chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
Aw why is that the end? Can't there be more? I love it, but there's nothing else for me to read! So you haven't updated in what? four years? that's not stopping you from updating now, is it? *hint hint*
chamorrobaby chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
Excellent story, How I do love sounding British and mispelling words with the assitance of spellcheck.
emmaliefje chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Pretty awesome. Very cute, I liked it a lot.
fredthebaker chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Is it meant to be a really belated birthday (as her birthday is on the 19th september)?

Apart from that its amazing
fredthebaker chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
wow

absolutely AMAZING!

luvd it
Missing a Member chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
likey so far, and goob job with the fluff. just dont add too much at once until they run into something rather large. if u dont listen to me thats ok, im just a reviewer.
Letty chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Wow..loved it. You haven't abandoned it, have you? Shame, shame...
sara jane chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
its a great diary i am not finished yet but it is some funny shit
Brooke Monica chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Oh this was *quite* entertaining, acyually it was hilarious! But are you not ever going to update? *sigh8 Well, I'll add it to my favriotes and heres for hoping.
rainsrabble chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
I've never cared for diary fics. I only read this one because it was recommended by one of my fav authors. I am so glad I did. This is very different. Witty and insightful. I feel like I just spent four chapters inside Hermione's head.
The Cat's Pyjamas chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
Hmm. Interesting. I like the style you have it done in. V.g. imitation of Bridget Jones' Diary. Ron does seem to be acting a bit out of character, though. That's my only quabble. Otherwise its very good. Keep writing!
lanya-celebrian chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
Nice diary story _! I had fun reading it, keep going!