Reviews for Chocolate
sailormulti01 chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
LMAO! I love it! I would like it really much if you published another one of your stories! Onegai!
Megan le Fay chapter 8 . 4/10/2006
Thanks very much for writing this story. I really enjoyed it. There were many comic parts; Eriol and Syaoran make such a fun couple and I love it! I hope you will choose to post more stories sometime. :)
SugarDevil chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
you should write more! Not nessacarily to this story (although that would be kind of cool. Like seeing them with jobs and umm...doing stuff, lol). But at least start another story.

Lots of love

Kris
SugarDevil chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
This fic was so amazing! It was the second Eriol/Syaoran fic(and second Card captor Sakura fic) I've ever read, and it's my fave. But despite the fact that I've only ever read 2 fics I've read the mangas for some time and I love the way you did the characters and everything. I definantly can't wait to go read more from you

Lots of love

Kris
TamChronin chapter 8 . 2/24/2003
So sweet! I love this story. dreamy sigh That was so cute! Yay! It's so cool to find an ES story this well written. Thank you for sharing it! applauds
Emily-chan chapter 8 . 2/23/2003
W00t! *tries and fails to not sound like a raving fangirl* Fluffy ExS fluff! _ *sparkles* Eriol is so sweet, isn't he? When he's not being evil, that is. Thank you so much for the epilogue!
AngelSyaoranCutie chapter 7 . 8/27/2002
*!* AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THIS WAS KAWAII! I LOVED IT TO DEATH! REALLY! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! PLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEEE! _

ERIOL&SYAORAN R 2 KAWAII! Must have more sequel! Yes Yes Yes! Please with whipped cream and sprinkles on top? _

P
hoshizora chapter 6 . 8/23/2002
But before cuts me off again, I'd like to say that I'm so HAPPY that you'll write an epilouge. Pouncing uke's crack me up.
hoshizora chapter 7 . 8/23/2002
I'm not sure /when/ will make that review come up - that is, if it /will/ in the first place - but what I meant to say was that I'm /so/ SAD this is the END! .
Emily-chan chapter 7 . 8/22/2002
Oh! *cries* Not the end! But it's so cute! PLEEEEEZE write the epilogue! *makes chibi eyes and then scampers off to make a note about the hentai Eriol/Syaoran scene she just got an idea for*
rara avis chapter 7 . 8/21/2002
Six Underground chapter 7 . 8/21/2002
::does happy dance and whoops:: ALRIGHT! YES! THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVE IT! That was hilarious! Please please PLEASE write that epilouge! I cannot wait! This is such an awesome story! This chapter was so kawaii!
LadyAngelLi chapter 6 . 8/15/2002
Kawaii! PLEASE MORE VER VERY VERY SOOOOOOON! I love it! _
Galileo chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
Very nice fic. I'm enjoying much I love Yukito's dialogue for some reason. It's really reasurring I guess. Anyways, this story's has giving me a good feeling and I'm quite happy. Can't wait to see the next part.
Six Underground chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
Chibi: ::sighs dreamily::

Lee-chan: Oh god, you've made her go ga-ga again ::shakes head::

Chibi: ::not paying attention to her muse:: That chapter was wonderful!

Lee-chan: I found it a bit sappy...

Chibi: Sappy is good! Definitely continue!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »