Reviews for Second Act
gayteenwolflover5 chapter 16 . 9/26
wow i love this story, like there are a lot of fanfiction out there but so far this is one of the best I have ever read, i beg you please update this
willowmaruis chapter 16 . 8/10
I love it u must update
Kamila chapter 16 . 6/7
Muito bom...tomara que um dia vc resolva continuar.
yuki chapter 16 . 5/18
Aaahhhh Kurt and his awesomeness.
Update soon please
RenTenTen chapter 16 . 5/17
Awww. Love this. Wish there was more.
RenTenTen chapter 2 . 5/17
Omg. I love this. The fact that some of the glee club were witches that no one knew about. Awesome.
YamiLuna chapter 16 . 3/24
!Please continue writing this story!
Koums chapter 16 . 2/24
Well damn! Yep definitely love this story! And yes I'm hoping beyond hope that you continue it...soon! Because seriously BAMF!Kurt is something I just can't get enough of! Not to memtion my desire to see Megan Hunt again because yeah just love! Her character and I dying to see more her and Kurt interaction. Oh and definietly need more Alaric and Kurt flirty time, though I feel like I won't be getting as much since Puck open his big mouth :(. Oh but hot damn was Elena awesome in her way of shutting him up and Jeremy defending his new favorite person! All that was to say I love this story and please keep it going and update soon!
Hannah1796 chapter 1 . 2/17
Really good story
xCaellachx chapter 16 . 1/26
I enjoyed this story all the way through, very enjoyable. That aside, I'm gonna perv a little and admit I love the nasty jokes, teasing, and innuendo between Kurt and Alaric. I've never considered the pairing, but it's definitely working. But damn, I need the elevator to get stuck! :)
Dumbledouche chapter 16 . 1/19
I'm in love with this.
omry.grinberg chapter 16 . 1/17
To bad it's so rare to get it right in real life..
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 16 . 1/15
I love this story so far
i haven't watched much of the Vampire Diaries but I am getting there
Looking forward to the next update
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
Hands down the greatest crossover to ever take place! Thank you for posting it:)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
What a incredible story, I love the way it has all played out so far and I am very excited to see what you have in store for the next chapter. Great job on this story!